• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Purple Flock Pick’em

O

OriolesMagicPlease

So, who is in first place at the moment?

I'm picking the Ravens for the next three games.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So, who is in first place at the moment?

I'm picking the Ravens for the next three games.
you don't get the spider if you don't participate!

I believe @RL52TheGreatest pulled ahead of @rossihunter2 after week 16 and I'm in 3rd place. This doesn't count the playoffs as I haven't taken those picks into account yet.

Now, it's time to get more active, because we need you to pull off these next few games.

WC - 2-2

2019 Reg Season: 155-101
Playoffs: 2-2
Overall: 157-103

Div. Round:

49ers
Ravens
KC
Packers

O

OriolesMagicPlease

you don't get the spider if you don't participate!

I believe @RL52TheGreatest pulled ahead of @rossihunter2 after week 16 and I'm in 3rd place. This doesn't count the playoffs as I haven't taken those picks into account yet.

Now, it's time to get more active, because we need you to pull off these next few games.

Believe me, a Super Bowl win is better than a spider ring. I'm pretty sure Mark will let me at least try on his Super Bowl ring.

Well, you have to count the playoffs! So I take it @RL52TheGreatest is in first place including the playoffs.
So no @rossihunter2 dynasty then? :p

To be honest, I have a certain set of undergarments that I wore during our last Super Bowl run. I wore them for every playoff game that year (yes I washed them each time before you ask, lol). They have been put away until now. I will be wearing them starting on Saturday. So....I'm doing my part! And I know I'm not the only who is going to be helping them out with ridiculous superstitions. Who's with me?:poolparty::party::dance:

i also made changes that made me go from 3-1 to 0-4
Ouch!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
DIV Round: 3-1
2019 Playoffs 163-93: Playoff Record 5-3
Overall: 168-96

Championship Games
49ers
Chiefs

Last edited: