• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019: Week 1 Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flacco too little too late like forever... I feel for him but then I half expected the Flacco of old. All the hoopla about not having weapons in Baltimore was gibberish I think.
Lock is on IR so at least Flacco gets another season and the Broncos converted part of his base salary into signing bonus which means they risk dead money if they decide to release him next season

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lock is on IR so at least Flacco gets another season and the Broncos converted part of his base salary into signing bonus which means they risk dead money if they decide to release him next season
Lock is on IR? I didn't know.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The AFC West & NFC West combine for a 6-1-1 start to end week one. We had a good week of week one games, an explosive Monday Night finish in New Orleans to start and we head to Carolina to start week two as the Bucs head to Charlotte to take on The Panthers on TNF.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
they restructured Flacco last week, which basically guarantees he will be there ATLEAST one more year.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
You’ve worn that out already. We get it lol

I haven't worn anything out! This is a forum to say what the hell I (and you) feel about various topics @Nurps lol.

And, if all you can do is to single out that small statement then.....THAT'S the "Flucco-Effect" I've been mentioning! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I haven't worn anything out! This is a forum to say what the hell I (and you) feel about various topics @Nurps lol.

And, if all you can do is to single out that small statement then.....THAT'S the "Flucco-Effect" I've been mentioning! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That wore him out after a game, but we had to tolerate shit QB play for years accompanied with a haul of excuses. The trade off is fair.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
That wore him out after a game, but we had to tolerate shit QB play for years accompanied with a haul of excuses. The trade off is fair.
Trade off is far from fair.
@Militant X 1 gets 2 and a half years free reign over Joe's performances. That'll cover 2016, 2017 and first half of last season. 2015 considered writeoff due to injury.