• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Past or Present: Who Were or Are Your Favorite Ravens?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
This could be a long list so here's the short version:

Ray Lewis
Ed Reed
Jamal Lewis
Ray Rice
Chris McAlister
Todd Heap
Johnathan Ogden
Derrick Mason
Marshal Yanda
Matt Birk

Reactions: Tiz

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I have two answers. Ed Reed and CJ Mosley---

Ed Reed would be my overall favorite Raven. However, I wasn't a Raven fan when he was playing. I used to say that the Ravens defense is always playing with too many men on the field because it was like Reed was in two places at once.

CJ Mosley was in the rookie class when I started rooting for the Ravens in 2014. I'd have to say he is my favorite Raven since I started cheering for them. I also own his jersey.

Arsène

Practice Squad
Ed Reed as my all-time fave Raven.

Then Ray Lewis, JJ (that hit on Ward was a classic), Yanda, Heap, Webb, Mason, Flacco, Weddle, Suggs, Ngata.

K-Dog

MVP
Clearly Webb is a favorite.
Ray and Ed of course.
Also Jamal, Mase. Sizzle, Juice ( :( )
Goooooose, and Torrey.
and Steve Smith

Last edited:

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Started watching football only 3 years ago, so obviously I don't have the historic knowledge, but Steve Smith by a mile. Favourite player ever actually.

Tiz

Practice Squad
Ogden, both ray and Jamal, ed Reed, Suggs. The obvious ones.

Outside of that older ones like. bouleware, hartwell. Woodson, Shannon. The goose. Eric turner.

The current squad my favorite is probably Brandon Williams.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Boy did I love Ed Reed! IMHO he is the best free safety to ever play the game. I liked Derrick Mason, Q, and SSS as they were fearless. I had really taken a liking to Webb because I just feel he is a class act and right now his is my "go to" jersey at the moment. I do like my color rush Tucker jersey though.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Reed, Tucker, Jackson, Hollywood, Sizzle, Ray Lewis, Jamal Lewis, Ogden, Yanda, Boulware, Pitta, Heap, Boldin, Ngata, SSS, Humphrey, Jimmy, CJ Mosley

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Sizzle is probably my favorite of all time man I loved him then probably Ray Lewis Ed reed Flacco and even though his time was cut short I loved Ray Rice Webby has always been up there also

Justin Diaz-Thomas

Practice Squad
1.Peter Boulware, 2.Jermaine Lewis, 3.Michael McCrary, 4.Ray Lewis, 5.Samari Rolle and had Bam Morris played for us longer he'd be on this list

Currently: Matt Judon, ET3, Lamar, Hollywood, Baby Zues/ Marlon "Marvin" Hump