1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

Past or Present: Who Were or Are Your Favorite Ravens?

Discussion in 'Ravens Fans Unite' started by Militant X 1, May 5, 2017.

1. This could be a long list so here's the short version:

Ray Lewis
    Ed Reed
    Jamal Lewis
    Ray Rice
    Chris McAlister
    Todd Heap
    Johnathan Ogden
    Derrick Mason
    Marshal Yanda
    Matt Birk

• Like Like x 1
  2. RavensMania

RavensMania Staff Member Administrator

I have two answers. Ed Reed and CJ Mosley---

Ed Reed would be my overall favorite Raven. However, I wasn't a Raven fan when he was playing. I used to say that the Ravens defense is always playing with too many men on the field because it was like Reed was in two places at once.

CJ Mosley was in the rookie class when I started rooting for the Ravens in 2014. I'd have to say he is my favorite Raven since I started cheering for them. I also own his jersey.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

Lewis a given. Wasnt a fan when he started to get all preachy and talk nonsense. Lol

Todd Heap, Dmase, and Ed Reed.

Big fan of Mosley, Jimmy, BWill. Weddle too, if he counts. I'm a Webb supporter too.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I like Jimmy and Mosley as well.

5. Arsène

Arsène Practice Squad

Ed Reed as my all-time fave Raven.

Then Ray Lewis, JJ (that hit on Ward was a classic), Yanda, Heap, Webb, Mason, Flacco, Weddle, Suggs, Ngata.

• Like Like x 1
  6. K-Dog

K-Dog MVP

Clearly Webb is a favorite.
    Ray and Ed of course.
    Also Jamal, Mase. Sizzle, Juice ( :( )
    Goooooose, and Torrey.
    and Steve Smith

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. rossihunter2

rossihunter2 Staff Member Moderator

Matt Elam

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Sledge Hammer

Sledge Hammer Pro Bowler

Ray Lewis,Peter Boulware, OGDEN, Priest Holmes, Tony Siragusa Samari Rolle, Yanda

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jacquouille

Jacquouille Ravens Ring of Honor Supporter

Started watching football only 3 years ago, so obviously I don't have the historic knowledge, but Steve Smith by a mile. Favourite player ever actually.

10. Tiz

Tiz Practice Squad

Ogden, both ray and Jamal, ed Reed, Suggs. The obvious ones.

Outside of that older ones like. bouleware, hartwell. Woodson, Shannon. The goose. Eric turner.

The current squad my favorite is probably Brandon Williams.

11. cobrajet

cobrajet Ravens Ring of Honor

Boy did I love Ed Reed! IMHO he is the best free safety to ever play the game. I liked Derrick Mason, Q, and SSS as they were fearless. I had really taken a liking to Webb because I just feel he is a class act and right now his is my "go to" jersey at the moment. I do like my color rush Tucker jersey though.

12. VT-Nina

VT-Nina Practice Squad

Boldin and Pitta! T Sizzle, Reed and Ngata. Tucker!

13. RavensMania

RavensMania Staff Member Administrator

Reed, Tucker, Jackson, Hollywood, Sizzle, Ray Lewis, Jamal Lewis, Ogden, Yanda, Boulware, Pitta, Heap, Boldin, Ngata, SSS, Humphrey, Jimmy, CJ Mosley

14. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Practice Squad

Ed Reed by far............then Ray Lewis, Jamal Lewis, Tony Siragusa, Jared Johnson

15. RavensFan419

RavensFan419 Veteran

Sizzle is probably my favorite of all time man I loved him then probably Ray Lewis Ed reed Flacco and even though his time was cut short I loved Ray Rice Webby has always been up there also

16. Justin Diaz-Thomas

Justin Diaz-Thomas Practice Squad

1.Peter Boulware, 2.Jermaine Lewis, 3.Michael McCrary, 4.Ray Lewis, 5.Samari Rolle and had Bam Morris played for us longer he'd be on this list

Currently: Matt Judon, ET3, Lamar, Hollywood, Baby Zues/ Marlon "Marvin" Hump