1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

Week 5 Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Discussion in '2019 Game Threads' started by rossihunter2, Oct 3, 2019.

1. cdp

cdp Pro Bowler

I hope you're ok. I'm just thankful we have Tucker. Oh and f the refs and their flags

2. redrum52

redrum52 Ravens Ring of Honor

I'm buying 2. A 29 and a 44

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hey all!

I didn't see the game today; been too busy celebrating my birthday! But, I recorded it and you better believe I'll be watching it tomorrow. However, I did see pieces of the tail end of the game prior to Marlon punching the ball out and recovering it to seal the game. Seems like we have both offensive and defensive deficiencies that aren't being corrected or "cleaned up".

How did we look in Pittsburgh? :rolleyes:

4. Grim

Grim MVP

Do your liver a favor and don’t.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I actually thought about picking up a:

Not sure! I hate buying jerseys and then these cats get cut, released or traded. So, with the exception of my #8 jersey; I mostly get #52, and #20 jerseys.

6. redrum52

Ugly game from 2nd quarter on. I would advise you not to watch it. Luckily you know the outcome but the game was extremely frustrating to watch between bad calls and poor play from both sides. Thank the heavens for Justin Tucker and Marlon.

Just realized this too. LJ threw 3 picks, but there's only one I truly blame him for. Piss poor decision.

Same. Not big on jerseys but I'm really considering getting Marlon's.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. allblackraven

allblackraven Hall of Famer

I'm not so sure about that one either - it's very possible Seth Roberts ran a wrong route.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. RavensMania

RavensMania Staff Member Administrator

there definitely was a communication issue

9. rossihunter2

rossihunter2 Staff Member Moderator

there may well have been and im probably one of lamar's biggest advocates here in terms of his play in the last few games but to me it looks like he telegraphed where he was going with that ball and the miscommunication if it happened didnt affect the outcome tbh - ball was put to a spot that it shouldnt have been

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. allblackraven

allblackraven Hall of Famer

Maybe. I'm just going by the discussion we saw between Lamar and Roberts after the play - it was obvious one of them made a mistake.

11. Did we look that bad? Good grief! Smh!

12. Tank

Tank Ravens Ring of Honor

Defense.....turrible LJ........ turrible Refs........turrible

Yes, it was bad. Just skip the replay. Good Guys win! lol

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. redrum52

Lmao... Fast forward to OT. Watch the punch out and the Tucker kick.

• Winner Winner x 1