1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

Today's My Birthday And All I Got Was.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Militant X 1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Hey fellas!

I see we "barely" pulled out a win today in Heinz Field but we'll take it! Anyways, TODAY (October 6th) IS MY BIRTHDAY and I just logged on here and THIS was the private message I got from PF...

Happy birthday, Militant X 1! Did you know- It's been scientifically proven that having too many birthdays will end up killing you.

:lol: :lol::lol:

• Like Like x 3
  2. rossihunter2

rossihunter2 Staff Member Moderator

you also got a ravens win
    so happy birthday mili

3. allblackraven

allblackraven Hall of Famer

At least the Ravens didn't ruin it, since Steelers were worse.

Have a good one.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. SepticeyePoe

SepticeyePoe Ravens Ring of Honor

Happy birthday!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Thanks, my man!

The Steelers were "worse"?

6. allblackraven

allblackraven Hall of Famer

Yeah. We were shit, Steelers shit squared and the refs unbearable.

7. Wow! My goodness! What the hell is going on with our Ravens? Goodness! Smh! Mediocrity seems to be the norm these days!

8. RL52TheGreatest

RL52TheGreatest Pro Bowler

Happy birthday, you old cat!

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Willbacker

Willbacker Pro Bowler

Happy belated birthday Mili. You know what they say about wine...………...

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Hey fellas! Peep this new watch that a few cats, (my friends) bought for your boy for his Birthday:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GO RAVENS!!!!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  11. RL52TheGreatest

RL52TheGreatest Pro Bowler

Damn, that's a sick watch @Militant X 1

I did some research (because now I want one lol) and the Invicta store has two different types of NFL watches for each team; your friends definitely got you the better one.

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. It's definitely an eye-catchy piece man! I'm out in California now with my wife. Here in Victorville and L.A. hanging with our friends and heading to San Fransico in the morning on vacation and heading back to VA on Friday. It has sparked multiple conversations from the airports, the airplane, restaurants and just in general due to how HUGE it looks along with sporting my Ravens gear (i.e. hats, jerseys, T-shirts and key chain) on our journeys. Everyone loves it but not more than me! :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Willbacker

Willbacker Pro Bowler

Keep on representing!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I always do!

The moment the lift driver arrived to pick my wife and I up at the airport here in San Francisco this morning; he noticed my Raven hat, shirt and watch and ALL of my matching purple luggage. He was a young cat with long hair (hippie-like) and said; "Awww man! I see you purpled down in representation of those Ravens! They got much love out here man!"

I replied; "Really? You cats out west are diggin my BALTIMORE RAVENS huh? Well, keep that up for when the 49ers come to "DA BANK" to get dealt with in week #13!"

:D :lol: :D :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  15. RavensMania

RavensMania Staff Member Administrator

I see I'm late to the party, but Happy late birthday, @Militant X 1

16. cobrajet

cobrajet Ravens Ring of Honor

Hey Mili, when you blew out your candles, did you wish for a Lombardi this season? If not, I hope you at least wished for a win against the Patriots....lol. Happy late birthday.

17. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 Practice Squad

Happy Birthday. With lots of presents and cake!

18. SepticeyePoe

SepticeyePoe Ravens Ring of Honor

If he tells us, it's not gonna come true.