• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Today's My Birthday And All I Got Was.....

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hey fellas!

I see we "barely" pulled out a win today in Heinz Field but we'll take it! Anyways, TODAY (October 6th) IS MY BIRTHDAY and I just logged on here and THIS was the private message I got from PF...

Happy birthday, Militant X 1! Did you know- It's been scientifically proven that having too many birthdays will end up killing you.

:lol: :lol::lol:

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Hey fellas!

I see we "barely" pulled out a win today in Heinz Field but we'll take it! Anyways, TODAY (October 6th) IS MY BIRTHDAY and I just logged on here and THIS was the private message I got from PF...

Happy birthday, Militant X 1! Did you know- It's been scientifically proven that having too many birthdays will end up killing you.

:lol: :lol::lol:
At least the Ravens didn't ruin it, since Steelers were worse.

Have a good one.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Happy belated birthday Mili. You know what they say about wine...………...

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Damn, that's a sick watch @Militant X 1

I did some research (because now I want one lol) and the Invicta store has two different types of NFL watches for each team; your friends definitely got you the better one.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Damn, that's a sick watch @Militant X 1

I did some research (because now I want one lol) and the Invicta store has two different types of NFL watches for each team; your friends definitely got you the better one.

It's definitely an eye-catchy piece man! I'm out in California now with my wife. Here in Victorville and L.A. hanging with our friends and heading to San Fransico in the morning on vacation and heading back to VA on Friday. It has sparked multiple conversations from the airports, the airplane, restaurants and just in general due to how HUGE it looks along with sporting my Ravens gear (i.e. hats, jerseys, T-shirts and key chain) on our journeys. Everyone loves it but not more than me! :cool:

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's definitely an eye-catchy piece man! I'm out in California now with my wife. Here in Victorville and L.A. hanging with our friends and heading to San Fransico in the morning on vacation and heading back to VA on Friday. It has sparked multiple conversations from the airports, the airplane, restaurants and just in general due to how HUGE it looks along with sporting my Ravens gear (i.e. hats, jerseys, T-shirts and key chain) on our journeys. Everyone loves it but not more than me! :cool:

Keep on representing!!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Keep on representing!!

I always do!

The moment the lift driver arrived to pick my wife and I up at the airport here in San Francisco this morning; he noticed my Raven hat, shirt and watch and ALL of my matching purple luggage. He was a young cat with long hair (hippie-like) and said; "Awww man! I see you purpled down in representation of those Ravens! They got much love out here man!"

I replied; "Really? You cats out west are diggin my BALTIMORE RAVENS huh? Well, keep that up for when the 49ers come to "DA BANK" to get dealt with in week #13!"

:D :lol: :D :lol:

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Hey Mili, when you blew out your candles, did you wish for a Lombardi this season? If not, I hope you at least wished for a win against the Patriots....lol. Happy late birthday.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Hey Mili, when you blew out your candles, did you wish for a Lombardi this season? If not, I hope you at least wished for a win against the Patriots....lol. Happy late birthday.
If he tells us, it's not gonna come true.