• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Defensive Notes vs Bengals (Week 10)

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Our linebackers (ILB)need to play well tomorrow. Noticed Bynes over running plays (gaps) twice which is atypical for him. Is Pierce playing tomorrow?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Our linebackers (ILB)need to play well tomorrow. Noticed Bynes over running plays (gaps) twice which is atypical for him. Is Pierce playing tomorrow?
Hasn't practiced all week and Harbaugh said he's a game time decision. So, no.

Last edited:
Lets hope Peko and Ellis are up to speed, those two are known commodities against the run but who knows what kind of shape theyre in.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
he's a game time decision, but since he hasn't practiced, I'd assume he will not be playing.

Filmstudy

Staff Member
Filmstudy
Writer
Lets hope Peko and Ellis are up to speed, those two are known commodities against the run but who knows what kind of shape theyre in.

Pierce is listed as doubtful. I'd have to search for the last time a player listed as doubtful actually played, but I can't recall an instance.

In the case of Peko and Ellis, I think they may ave signed both without being able to tell much about their aerobic health with the idea they can determine that this week in practice and activate 1. I think it's unlikely both are active, but if so, Seiler probably will sit.

Filmstudy

Staff Member
Filmstudy
Writer
I really appreciate the package breakdowns ken does.

Thanks, Edgar.

When I first started I just used to report the snap counts themselves, because those were not otherwise available. Now the snaps are available to everyone via NFLGSIS, PFR, etc. Reviewing packages definitely opens up more for me to analyze in terms of Martindale's performance.