• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 12 Baltimore Ravens @ LA Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
images.jpeg.jpg

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
he's nervous for the players that are playing in the game. Sometimes those are major butterflies.

I'm never "worried" or "nervous" about the Ravens games. My thing is always; "I know that they can't or may not win every game they play BUT can they be a dominant team that can consistently go on the road and get a "W" in pressure moments? " Such as tonight against the Rams?

P.S. I'm not feeling all of this media hype for the Ravens. I like it better being doubted, not trusted and not being believed in. The Ravens seem to play their best ball with that mindset.

So, let's get it!

GO RAVENS!!!!

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
how is this acceptable in the nfl right now - they literally moved a game away from mexico last year because of awful field conditions...

i realise there's an issue in terms of sharing a stadium but surely you just dont have 2 teams use the colliseum twice in the same weekend - absolutely ridiculous

I just hope we get out of this one healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.