• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 12 Baltimore Ravens @ LA Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I want him to break Joe's record and throw 6 TDs but also I say just bench him the rest of the game.
Yea we need to get him out of there. Rams keep going for the legs

Pats

Veteran
I put a bet on the 49ers yesterday and the ravens today, PUT 50 POINTS ON KROENKES KLOWNS. Sorry got a bit overzealous there ^_^
Well I err, I was only 80% serious about putting up 50 but looks like it might happen lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I want him to break Joe's record and throw 6 TDs but also I say just bench him the rest of the game.

jackson's stats getting torpedoed on a weekly basis because this offence is too good lol - he loses at least 8 minutes of game time every week and also the offence goes into conservative running bully mode in the 3rd quarter - think how incredibly his stats would be if a team actually could even remotely keep up with our offence in some fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.