• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ravens Players on Social Media

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I follow all of our players on social media and lately mainly the secondary have been active on instagram guys like tony and Eric and Anthony all very active and they are always poking fun at each other! I just thought this may be a good place if anyone spots anything to share it cause I'm always in for a good laugh they seem to have a lot of fun together especially during the finals!

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Seeing those guys laughing and winding each other up on Twitter is hilarious. They're intense about their basketball :lol:.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I used to like Tony Jefferson until I found out he's a LeBron fan ;):p

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
This is one that had me laughing...

DB2FBUEXUAAPAfs.jpg

Tony Jefferson‏ @_tonyjefferson
When you in the league - but you think you still have a rap career @ALevine41

K-Dog

MVP
Webb is on Instagam and Sizzle keeps kinda active on FB during the season. Or at least he used to. Ray is pretty active on FB, but not surprisingly it is lots of motivational stuff.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
I used to like Tony Jefferson until I found out he's a LeBron fan ;):p
Ya know, ive wanted to bring this up many times. I hate your sig. The way Ray is just sitting there, head down....is depressing. Looks like a failure. I know it could also be taken as how he is appreciating the game, realizing what he is about to miss. Just saying man

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Ya know, ive wanted to bring this up many times. I hate your sig. The way Ray is just sitting there, head down....is depressing. Looks like a failure. I know it could also be taken as how he is appreciating the game, realizing what he is about to miss. Just saying man
I love it. To me, it embodies years of dedication to the game, knowing that it's coming to an end extremely soon. It was also his last game on his own field, so I feel like he's just soaking up the moment, thanking god for all the years he's blessed him with. I can see how it can be misconstrued though.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
I love it. To me, it embodies years of dedication to the game, knowing that it's coming to an end extremely soon. It was also his last game on his own field, so I feel like he's just soaking up the moment, thanking god for all the years he's blessed him with. I can see how it can be misconstrued though.
Yea i can see that, just at quick glances when i see you post thats just how i view it. But i definitely see your view as well.

But i also see it as a 'goodbye'