• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Now the question is: will Harris change the Commanders name to something else or will it remain?
This is going to be the one thing about this that will be interesting to watch. I still like the Washington Red Wolves but they need something better than the Commanders.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
You thinking about becoming their fan? Again?
nope. not a chance

Not that this means anything, but my dad knew Josh Harris' dad. Both Jacob 'Jake' and my dad were in an Orthodontic study group together. He said he was a great guy.

That doesn't mean anything about the new owners but I thought it was an interesting story none of the less.

Last edited:

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
nope. not a chance

Not that this means anything, but my dad knew Josh Harris' dad. Both Jacob 'Jake' and my dad were in an Orthodontic study group together. He said he was a great guy.

That doesn't mean anything about the new owners but I thought it was an interesting story none of the less.
Once a Raven, always a Raven.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Joe burrow carted off the field. Just saw a video on FB. Non contact injury.

Reading now it was a calf strain.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Joe burrow carted off the field. Just saw a video on FB. Non contact injury.

Reading now it was a calf strain.
Non contact injuries are never good.

According to Google less severe cases takes up to three days for a pulled calf muscle to start feeling better. Most severe cases that don't require surgery a full recovery may take up to six weeks. In the case that the injury requires surgery the recovery period may extend up to six months to a full year.

In that case... he might be back for Week 2 or he may not, he also may be done for the year.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Ramsey Update. Looks like he is out until December... and we don't play the Dolphins until Week 17. At that point, depending on where the Dolphins are in the playoff picture, we may or may not see Ramsey in that game.