• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, Byron Leftwich is expected to get fired. I almost expect him to be the next Ravens' OC.
Fuck no , god no nooooooooooooo

Byron leftwich was apparently hella predictable yesterday. Everyone on Twitter was flaming him.

Lombardi gone too.

OC spots opening up with the Chargers, Bucs, Ravens…

Wonder who are good candidates for the Ravens.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Apparently Greg Roman’s contract expired. So they can move on from GRo without Harbaugh making his friend look bad.
oh yeah, that's right. Well lets start bringing in some OC's.

Anyone on this board interested...

Atleast we know to hand the ball off to JK Dobbins

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
oh yeah, that's right. Well lets start bringing in some OC's.

Anyone on this board interested...

Atleast we know to hand the ball off to JK Dobbins

It’s Harbaugh.. so…

003DDF97-7696-41A4-94E6-1B2937608DC4.jpeg

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Apparently Greg Roman’s contract expired. So they can move on from GRo without Harbaugh making his friend look bad.
I really want to believe this but I haven’t seen otherwise, even though she never misses

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Jeff Z said it was his understanding that they held an option on his contract for another year. So it’s mostly correct.
Can’t wait for the “we have extended Greg Roman” noti within the next couple of days

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
I really don't see it.

If Lamar is not signed, what's the point? If he is, I hope one of his conditions was a new OC.
Agree. They may already have a plan in place-part ways with Roman and promote Urban. I would think not announcing that would be hurting Roman's chances of going elsewhere, unless he already knows he's got a college HC position he's taking.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really don't see it.

If Lamar is not signed, what's the point? If he is, I hope one of his conditions was a new OC.

The problem is hiring a new OC and trying to implement a new offensive system when your franchise QB is about to get tagged. If he holds out and don’t sign the tag til September and miss the whole off-season.. it’s GG

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
The problem is hiring a new OC and trying to implement a new offensive system when your franchise QB is about to get tagged. If he holds out and don’t sign the tag til September and miss the whole off-season.. it’s GG

Your avi is still disgusting

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
How about they swallow some pride, own up the inexcusable mistake and give Lamar what he deserves?
Well if Lamar holds out until the fall, with a new OC and weapons in town, he deserves none of the money he seeks.
Franchise tag is basically market value for him anyway. There's nothing to bitch about.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
This is really the second season in a roll where Jackson has missed games where The Ravens needed him the most. So basically they probably have to sign him to a big contract and then most likely sign a back up quarterback that may be more expensive than they may like just in case LJ misses games again.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is really the second season in a roll where Jackson has missed games where The Ravens needed him the most. So basically they probably have to sign him to a big contract and then most likely sign a back up quarterback that may be more expensive than they may like just in case LJ misses games again.
Nope. It just means if we commit to Lamar long term, and he misses games, this team will lose. Just like it has the last couple years. There aren't roster construction scenarios where you have a $50M QB and then like a $5-10M backup, which is what teams who have quality backups pay for them. It will be Huntley/Brown level backups from here on out...