• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Before you bury Lamar, how about giving him an opportunity to work with our new O.C. Monken in a more aerial-designed offense tailored to Lamar's liking?

Sure! Without some of the solid players he’s been around, let’s see how that goes!

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Fellas, fellas. Let's keep the personal shots a minimum. No need to escalate things. If there's a problem, hash it out in the DMs. But let's not do it out here.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I wonder how many of these players signing these "big" contracts will see most of the years on the deal. One offseason, they sign a big contract the very next offseason they are cut.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Was he good enough with as solid of a group as this freaking organization will bring in with him on his rookie deal? No. Hell no. Guy won one playoff game based on a lucky TD run he did that won’t be sustainable bro
Our offense was never solid but i do believe he couldve player better in those games

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bengals lose their Safeties, Steelers lose their corners... can't wait until our big time receivers expose.... oh wait. This might be the perfect season to get someone like Hopkins. Make it happen EDC.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Edit: More money than Justin Tucker, most money ever for a Kicker handed out in Free Agency.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
They can't "officially" even talk to him until Wed. So expect Wed
So other free agents can agree to deals prior to the start of free agency but Lamar can't? Like I feel under the non exclusive Franchise Tag that he should be able to talk to teams during this period as well. I get it if it was the exclusive tag and he couldn't talk to anyone but this one seems like a odd oversight.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
And no, I’m sorry, beating a team in wild card weekend one time isn’t playoff success for me. I would expect that at the very very least out of my franchise qb. Ahd I won’t call that playoff success the entire time he’s here after re-signing him but unfortunately that’s probably the best we’ll be able to do with him if we’re gonna cast off solid players like we’re doing

A 36 year old Campbell got you in a blender lol

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Was he good enough with as solid of a group as this freaking organization will bring in with him on his rookie deal? No. Hell no. Guy won one playoff game based on a lucky TD run he did that won’t be sustainable bro

I would call Lamar’s run a lot of things….not sure luck is one of them.

Nothing lucky about taking off and making guys miss