• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Mike wanna keep his 1k streak alive.. this probably not the idea place… lets hope kc or buff dnt go looking at him
Lmao I thought about that too

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Ngl I’m warming up to Henry

IMG_9725.jpeg

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm going to guess the fact we only have had news about Nelson tells me we are losing the others? It's getting closer to the 4PM deadline and with no news of more extensions... having that dead cap is going to hurt us.

Simba

Staff Member
With Zeitler looking more unlikely to return and concerns elsewhere, it looks like this will year to pounce on OL in the draft with the reported pedigree of this class. Probably won’t be sexy but may be for the best.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
With Zeitler looking more unlikely to return and concerns elsewhere, it looks like this will year to pounce on OL in the draft with the reported pedigree of this class. Probably won’t be sexy but may be for the best.

It’s a ridiculous OL class

So many OTs with different styles/flavours and both LT and RT guys (although backend of the 1st it’s a lot of RT guys and it’s not always the cleanest transition for everyone to swap sides)

But there’s also a bunch of IOL and potential IOL conversions too with a bunch of depth

Would be a shock if we didn’t exit day 2 with at least 1 OL, would be surprised if we didn’t come out of the draft with at least 2…

Troy fautanu is my favourite guy for us at the back of R1 if he makes it but there’s a ton of guys in this class I’d love for Joe D to get his hands on

Right now we’re looking at a starting OL of Ronnie-[insert name here]-Linderbaum-Cleveland-Moses

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
It’s a ridiculous OL class

So many OTs with different styles/flavours and both LT and RT guys (although backend of the 1st it’s a lot of RT guys and it’s not always the cleanest transition for everyone to swap sides)

But there’s also a bunch of IOL and potential IOL conversions too with a bunch of depth

Would be a shock if we didn’t exit day 2 with at least 1 OL, would be surprised if we didn’t come out of the draft with at least 2…

Troy fautanu is my favourite guy for us at the back of R1 if he makes it but there’s a ton of guys in this class I’d love for Joe D to get his hands on

Right now we’re looking at a starting OL of Ronnie-[insert name here]-Linderbaum-Cleveland-Moses
Just let me know which guys are your favorites. Need to prepare my list for this year.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
We are taking a RT with one of the picks in the first 2 rounds

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Just let me know which guys are your favorites. Need to prepare my list for this year.
Troy fautanu dude, that guys a stud through and through, it’s just how capable of a NFL OT is he? I’m told otherwise by some posters but to my eyes, the Odds are his best position is G, and that’s not to say he isn’t OT material, just that you gotta ask if you’re losing some real quality output by putting him at T instead of G.

I also like Kingsley saumataia