• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JO_75

Hall of Famer
EVERYONE GET IN HERE Z IS BACK
LET'S GO! I have to imagine the 4 year deal is more so a 1-2 year deal but if there are no issues medically then we should be good.

Let’s hope his knee is gone and he can’t run nomore. Or else that’s a good pickup

Myles Jack as a Jaguar: Refs blow whistle ruling him down when he was never down.

Myles Jack as a Steeler: Refs don't blow the whistle allowing him to score the TD when he was clearly down, and don't overturn it.

My only fear is the afc beats itself up and somehow Brady sneaks his way to another ring.

The AFC is going to beat the hell out of each other so much that I could see this happening. The AFC Team is going to be so beat up that Brady wins another Super Bowl by default.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am just now finding about Z. Smith!!!!!! Holy crap. Never thought we could swing it,....could go anywhere at 14.....anywhere. but I would say Devin Lloyd is squarely in the mix....cnat believe this. I gotta get caught up on the details

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am just now finding about Z. Smith!!!!!! Holy crap. Never thought we could swing it,....could go anywhere at 14.....anywhere. but I would say Devin Lloyd is squarely in the mix....cnat believe this. I gotta get caught up on the details

Lloyd at 14? If so, it’s Gon be one of those picks I hate.. but in 3 years.. call myself stupid and why I’m just a armchair GM.

aka the Marlon Humphrey pick.

Simba

Staff Member
Not surprised Averett had to settle for a 1 year deal. Thought the door was open for him to return at some point but the spending over the last few days kind of eradicated that chance.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

he didnt test like the elite athlete i hoped he was at the combine and that pulled him a little bit down for me - feels tough to justify a top 15 pick on a LB who's not an elite athlete

but he's a hell of a playmaker and in the build up to the combine he was definitely in play for me at 14 (and possibly still has a chance at being in the top 14 on my board) - more likely i think id prefer to trade down if we were gonna take lloyd and pick him up in the 20s where i think he's likely still to be there

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Not surprised Averett had to settle for a 1 year deal. Thought the door was open for him to return at some point but the spending over the last few days kind of eradicated that chance.

think he's also got a much better chance of solidifying himself as a starter and getting a bigger contract in a year's time next offseason somewhere else than baltimore

as much as we love him, he's CB 3 here in the best-case scenario for him

Simba

Staff Member
If you had told me at the start of FA that Tomlinson and Averett would be the only 2 FAs gone while Bozeman and Campbell are still out there, I'd have thought you were crazy. I was convinced Averett was a wave 2 guy.