• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

rossihunter2

Staff Member
With this move being made the biggest question becomes Stanley's health. If he's good to go you've probably got

Stanley, Phillips, Mekari, Zeitler, Moses.

That's in contrast to

AV, Powers, BB, Zeitler, Mekari.

Should be much better

i think so
and if stanley cant go i think you probably see mekari slide over to LT and TCC come in to C - ideally they draft someone who can play LT and be ready by week 1 and then you dont even need to move mekari but right now that would feel like the opportunity

but i feel pretty comfortable with the backups at 4 of the 5 spots right now too - as you say Ronnie's the big question and part of that question is what's the contingency plan at LT...

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
i think so
and if stanley cant go i think you probably see mekari slide over to LT and TCC come in to C - ideally they draft someone who can play LT and be ready by week 1 and then you dont even need to move mekari but right now that would feel like the opportunity

but i feel pretty comfortable with the backups at 4 of the 5 spots right now too - as you say Ronnie's the big question and part of that question is what's the contingency plan at LT...
That's exactly how I see it too

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Neither the Ravens nor Rams can sign Bobby to the deal he wants. Another random team could come outta nowhere and give him that money. But provided that doesn't happen, he'll have to budge and sign a longer deal so teams can get him in under the cap.

In a I have to settle situation, I'd assume he'd go the place that would make him happier which I'm guessing is LA. A little pessimistic here but that's what I'm thinking

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Neither the Ravens nor Rams can sign Bobby to the deal he wants. Another random team could come outta nowhere and give him that money. But provided that doesn't happen, he'll have to budge and sign a longer deal so teams can get him in under the cap.

In a I have to settle situation, I'd assume he'd go the place that would make him happier which I'm guessing is LA. A little pessimistic here but that's what I'm thinking

Yo, @JoeyFlex5, pass the blunt to this party-pooper over here before he kills the vibes