• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Simba

Staff Member
hopefully we keep Goldman down to an inexpensive contract. He was last good in 2018 or 19 and then has fallen back to earth. He'd definitely be ok in the rotation for a cheap contract.

Yeah just don't know what his market will ultimately be. Can't imagine a guy that sat out in 2020 and then had a poor 2021 has a huge market but he was also really good in the years leading up to that. Seems like a short term rebound guy so hopefully the price is small.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is Morgan Moses still any good? I hear we signed him to a 3 yr- 15M deal. I know he was RT for the Jets, but anybody with a name - Moses must be super old no?

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Man, with all the injuries last season, it’s so fucking refreshing picking up someone like Moses to handle the RT spot. Good shit EDC. I wonder if we still have more money for ZDS/Boze/Tretter

I guess this makes Mekari our Swing Tackle moving forward, just really hope Stanley is healthy or the least grab a veteran left tackle who can step in if somehow Stanley can't go. This makes me think Eric is plotting for more draft picks and will try to fill up holes so we can potentially trade down with a QB needy team perhaps.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've been wondering this ever since the Watson rumors started playing out and agree, even if they don't trade for Watson, I think they draft a QB and won't extend Baker Mayfield. How far he has fallen. Maybe he needs to stop focusing on his Progressive commercials and get back to work.
Progressive Insurance insured their ads prior to signing Baker to their ad campaign. Rumors.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Moses also only had 2 false starts and no holding penalties last year lol

Simba

Staff Member
Also curious what this means for Ja'Wuan James. I'm all for T depth but Moses is a better (and healthier) version of him. Have a little bit of savings there if you want to risk it. Mekari now the super sub/potential C option and would still think you want to add someone that can play LT in the draft.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Hell yea Lacie!!!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
AV signed with us in May last year and Moses was released by Washington a month later, if we would have waited one more month lol.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Also curious what this means for Ja'Wuan James. I'm all for T depth but Moses is a better (and healthier) version of him. Have a little bit of savings there if you want to risk it. Mekari now the super sub/potential C option and would still think you want to add someone that can play LT in the draft.
so we can either cut him for a 3m savings or keep him as insurance. We certainly don't need to cut him now.