• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Yea… good luck with that

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Must be nice

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I don't disagree that often times a signing will pop out of nowhere, but that does not mean we're not typically Ina hand full of rumors each year
It’s getting frustrating not hearing a connection between us and Hop after we were really in him before he got traded to the Cards

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I suppose Baker to the Bucs takes them out of Lamar contention?
Jets got Rodgers(Packers and Jets still working out the details but Rodgers says he intends to play for the Jets this season), Baker to Tampa. Colts only ones I see doing it at this point.

Simba

Staff Member
Makes sense at that price. Thinking we're probably still communicating with him about a lesser deal.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Makes sense at that price. Thinking we're probably still communicating with him about a lesser deal.

Ok so the RB room is probably set and we may not even draft one. Probably look to UDFAs.

I like Geno A LOT. Think it would be a big miss to not bring him back

Simba

Staff Member
Ok so the RB room is probably set and we may not even draft one. Probably look to UDFAs.

Would think they're hoping to do maybe a 2 year deal at a lesser AAV. That tender amount has just grown to be too much for guys like Stone, despite how well he played.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

I think we still draft one.

Hill did show some promise last year running the ball. I did catch myself opening my eyes a few times and asking myself "did he really just do that?"

Charm City

Pro Bowler
I think we still draft one.

Hill did show some promise last year running the ball. I did catch myself opening my eyes a few times and asking myself "did he really just do that?"
I doubt we draft a RB with a healthy RB room this year. JK, gus, and Justice is a good stable and adding a 4th probably takes away a valuable roster spot when we can just keep one or two backs on the PS.