• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I remember that so many of us wanted OBJ when he first came out of college. Well, it just took a little longer, but we got him.
Typical us lol

Charm City

Pro Bowler
The only saving grace of this deal is that it’s for 1 year. Basically guarantees it’s our final move barring a Lamar extension.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
You know I really wanted Hopkins but Odell, when healthy, is one of the best route runners in the NFL and is an extremely fiery competitor - something we haven’t had since Steve. Plus it’s great to pair him up with Monken again. Get a first or third round WR and this could be a great WR corps, hopefully for Lamar

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Ok BANG. He's absolutely a risk. The pragmatist in me thinks he probably breaks our hearts. The optimist in me says SB. The offense could use a Guard and a rookie WR with some sort of traits. That's not too much to ask.

The defense needs Justin Houston, a DL, and a real CB2. Not too much to ask either.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
idk that kolar looked decent lol

he had a couple of gimme catches and barely any snaps - he may be great but not much in the 2022 tape to tell us that

likely will be part of this offence

but we've still only got 3 WRs (and one of them is Agholor who i'd love it if he was WR4) and all 3 have had injury issues of varying severity
It wasnt much but he looked like he knew where he was on the field by not over running routes while in space..

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Ok guys. Listen up. There are 3 WRs that belong in the NFL on our team right now.

Last time we had that was Bate, Hollywood, And Watkins. That year was squandered by injuries.

Before that it was Hollywood, Snead, and Roberts lmfao. They at least belonged in the NFL. That was Lamar's MVP SZN.

Bateman, OBJ, Agholor >>> Hollywood, Snead, Roberts

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
He already knows Monken’s offense. I think we still need a big bodied WR though. OBJ pretty much a slot WR now.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
He’s okay as a player for sure but his personality. Him being an aboustle jackass on the plane, his all about me attitude, and cocky attitude that is 10x the player he actually is. He cares about himself way more than winning imo
Wasn't it reported he was the one getting harassed on the plane?