• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
After Barkley, Henry was my second choice. I just hope we do well in the draft at OL and CB. They seem to me to be where we need the most depth, then at WR.

marklar

Pro Bowler
One of my absolute favorite players, so I will love watching Henry this season. That said, I was hoping De Costa would keep it in his pants (Biscotti's credit card, what did you think?) and start paying off some debts instead of adding more.

But if they had to keep spending, this would be my signing of choice, all positions considered

Simba

Staff Member
My main priority would now be getting Clowney done. Then I'd be interested in Maulet, Mustipher, Urban, and Worley on cheap deals.

Give me another DB out of FA as well and I'd be over the moon.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh, I know. It’s just that we were so close last year that I’ve had hope that if we could just get the right pieces in the right places it might put us over the top. Instead, it seems like we will end up just adding more guys that fit into the “yeah, he’s alright” category instead of adding some guys who could take us to the next level.
Besides Andrews, Mitchell and Dobbins getting hurt, we had the team last year. We failed to execute