• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I’m also surprised to be honest. It’s a good deal for both sides. If we’re being honest, Queen exploded when Ro got here.
The improvement has already started before Ro arrived. He helped, obviously, but so did the position switch to Will. Now, I just think that PQ's a really good linebacker.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Now bring Hollywood back home you cowards!!!!!!!!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
IMG_9998.jpeg

Simba

Staff Member
Already down to 14 FAs remaining:

Odell Beckham Jr. (who can't officially be released until tomorrow after 4)
Jadeveon Clowney
Dalvin Cook
JK Dobbins
Tyler Huntley
Josh Johnson
Arthur Maulet
Trayvon Mullen
Sam Mustipher
Brent Urban
Kyle Van Noy
Daryl Worley
Rock Ya-Sin
Kevin Zeitler

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
The improvement has already started before Ro arrived. He helped, obviously, but so did the position switch to Will. Now, I just think that PQ's a really good linebacker.
Queen was good but there was definitely bust talk around him. I never said it--never agreed either with it--but there was. I actually like Patrick Queen, sucks to see him go (would've liked him to stay) but I don't think it's super surprising he didn't break the market.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Already down to 14 FAs remaining:

Odell Beckham Jr. (who can't officially be released until tomorrow after 4)
Jadeveon Clowney
Dalvin Cook
JK Dobbins
Tyler Huntley
Josh Johnson
Arthur Maulet
Trayvon Mullen
Sam Mustipher
Brent Urban
Kyle Van Noy
Daryl Worley
Rock Ya-Sin
Kevin Zeitler
I really wish there were a way to keep Odell (for super cheap), Clowney, Maulet, Urban, KVN and KZ

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I find it odd that the Ravens social media has not posted anything about Derrick Henry signing with us. The latest twitter post is about Justin Madubuike and then the post before that was yesterday. Nothing about it on their Facebook page either.... weird.

Simba

Staff Member
I find it odd that the Ravens social media has not posted anything about Derrick Henry signing with us. The latest twitter post is about Justin Madubuike and then the post before that was yesterday. Nothing about it on their Facebook page either.... weird.
Because free agency isn't actually open until tomorrow at 4pm. This is still the legal tampering period.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
Now bring Hollywood back home you cowards!!!!!!!!
Hmmmm yeah I don't think this team is going to be willing to waste a comp pick by re-signing Hollywood Brown and I don't think Brown is going to be a free agent long enough to the point where the comp pick formula is no longer affected.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Was just thinking, if Patrick was good we wouldn't have needed to sign Ro.
Queen was failing bigly at middle linebacker and was the sole reason why we brought in Roquan. When Roquan stepped in,
Queen flourished. I could have cared less if we kept him BEFORE Roquan got here. He was not that good pre-Roquan .