• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I like the Henry signing but have to wonder how he fits though. Does this mean the team will run more plays under center? would this mean they would run more zone plays? and etc. I saw that he had some some success in RPOS with the Titans but it kind of small sample size if not mistaken so have to wonder how affective will he be running from the shotgun more consistently in Monken offense.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I like the Henry signing but have to wonder how he fits though. Does this mean the team will run more plays under center? would this mean they would run more zone plays? and etc. I saw that he had some some success in RPOS with the Titans but it kind of small sample size if not mistaken so have to wonder how affective will he be running from the shotgun more consistently in Monken offense.
I think we tilt back a bit towards 2019 when we were productive on the ground, get Lamar back to what makes him most dangerous.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
In reality, PQ has a 1 year deal with the Steelers basically having options in the next two years.

This is a stud deal by the Steelers. He doesn't play well, and this is a 1 year, $13.8M deal, and they can effectively spread that cap hit over two years.

His market must have been total shit. To be honest, if I thought he would have landed this deal, I'd have been OK with the Ravens paying this price.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
INTs and turnovers are notably luck-based year-to-year - obviously there's skill to it but a lot of it is luck and Geno was pretty lucky this year

not saying he was a liability, but i think if he'd dropped 3 of those picks that went straight to him and didnt steal the one he stole from brandon stephens, we'd be thinking he was eminently replaceable
I did mention regression for a reason but having 7 less ints is still an impact even if fluky. I wouldn’t say I am concerned about it but I consider Stone the most impactful although I could hear an argument for Darby. I am pushing back on Gus or Duvernay being bigger losses though

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I still wouldn’t mind Dobbins cheap and then draft someone, but that may be too many resources on RB

I’m hoping we get Braelon Allen. Imagine Henry gotta take a breather and Braelon coming in to sub. Demoralizing