• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
God you and tank get so boring with the way you talk about Lamar lol

It’s so transparent
I am not really trying to be subtle about it. I have him as the 2nd or 3rd best QB right now and I think I had him at 6 or 7 before the season due to the injury concerns. If you think Lamar is worse than that I would love to know the justification. Similarly, if you have him over Mahomes I would love to know that justification as well. I have never really hidden my position on him though

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Has there ever been as big of a betrayal as PQ?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
If PQ was good all 4 years here, I would’ve been more salty. But it took dude 4 years to get it right.. and only after Roquan got here. I ain’t trippin
Yea you right. I was just about done with his ass before Ro came along

Simba

Staff Member
I ain't trippin about Queen either. Easy for us to say it's a betrayal but we're Ravens fans and have been for a long time, so we know this rivalry. He was drafted to come here with virtually no input of his own and was forced into it. If Pittsburgh was the place that was going to give him the money to set him up for life, so be it.

But when it comes time for us to match up, I wish nothing but the worst for him (no injuries, just bad play).

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I actually don’t care about Queen or his comments. I liked him, kinda sad he’s gone but that’s more because he never became the player he could’ve been. That’s also OK btw. We got some good contributions from him and Ro helped him a lot. Not sure what the future holds but I don’t begrudge him at all. I’m sure Ed Reed may have a different opinion lol but I don’t care.

I wish him the best in PIT. He can be the villain, and hey who knows maybe he’s really talking about being the villain to PIT. He could be our double agent.

This isn’t Suggs, Ray, Reed, or any actual star player. It’s Patrick Queen. He’s a first round draft pick and that’s about it.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ya tbf Pittsburgh has beaten us 7-1 since Patrick was on the roster, so it really hasn’t been a rivalry at all
It is annoying as well because they can manage to look completely awful and still win the game. That one earlier this year where they kept dropping passes was particularly annoying because that should have been a 3td blowout.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I'm gonna say... I don't like "our" guys signing with our direct competitors. And I also don't like guys with rebound potential signing with our direct competition.

Hollywood in KC simply pisses me off. Joe in Indy. Queen. Geno Stone...

And Russell Wilson in Pissburgh... He's ripe for a rebound.

Ugh.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Kenny Pickett lol cheers boys

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I kinda get why PQ is bitter. It has to be hard when a team drafts your replacement while you are still on the roster so it makes sense that he wants payback. Players will use any motivation to keep them going and this had to be stinging to his pride, and I would be shocked if it does not keep him working hard for payback.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I kinda get why PQ is bitter. It has to be hard when a team drafts your replacement while you are still on the roster so it makes sense that he wants payback. Players will use any motivation to keep them going and this had to be stinging to his pride, and I would be shocked if it does not keep him working hard for payback.
I hope he can overrun some plays against us