• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Here's the problem, gentlemen. Lamar has yet to have a good game against them. I can't even say this past season in PIT because he fumbled (strip-sacked) and threw a red-zone INT.
Oh I’m just speaking strictly from a defensive point of view. Lamar needs to get his head out of his ass when he plays them

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Queen hasn’t stopped crying bc some of the fans are giving him a hard time lmao

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lmao how you gon be the villain with thin skin?

IMG_0101.jpeg

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's a conditional 6th. YIKES. Who'd have thought? That likely makes him the presumed back-up with upside to start if Russell Wilson struggles?
That is insane. That means he went for less than Mac Jones (who while a far worse player has better accolades I guess) and, to mock the Cowboys, significantly less than Trey Lance a year ago.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t get why PQ wants to be the villain because it doesn’t fit. They drafted his replacement a year ago basically telling him they weren’t resigning him. Then he went and played great and got good money elsewhere. He has good reason to feel scorned but not to be the villain.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Damn, Fields & Wilson? That is an on-paper good group. TBH I would have loved to have Fields here backing up Lamar especially for a 6th round pick. I imagine we didn't contend due to actual cap cost

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Just bigger names, they make me less worried, both trash. Easy sweep

We own Russ. Fields I’m not worried about at all. Yawn
We do well against them when they've been on other teams. Sadly, Pitt swept us this year. That doesn't make me feel good about this year when they now have two good upside QB's on the team. And remember that Tomlin is teetering in his final year and wants to stay. They're gonna be ready to play. Not that we won't be too, but still...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We do well against them when they've been on other teams. Sadly, Pitt swept us this year. That doesn't make me feel good about this year when they now have two good upside QB's on the team. And remember that Tomlin is teetering in his final year and wants to stay. They're gonna be ready to play. Not that we won't be too, but still...
we gave them both games. It was a gift

Simba

Staff Member
Apparently Huntley signing a veteran minimum deal, which means there was virtually no market for him. Good chance that he's available after final cuts because I totally forgot about DTR. Huntley basically just accepted a camp body job.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Apparently Huntley signing a veteran minimum deal, which means there was virtually no market for him. Good chance that he's available after final cuts because I totally forgot about DTR. Huntley basically just accepted a camp body job.

We all knew Huntley was trash.

Only ones who didn’t was this coaching staff.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator

Am quietly glad to see him depart. Good dude, I'll hope he doesn't completely flame out. But I was not a fan of him being the consistent back up.