• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He did. I was counting him, but beyond Marlo and Stephens, who else are you confident in?
exactly. We absolutely need more depth and was hoping we could have brought back Darby. I'm sure we will bring in someone and most likely draft someone in the early rounds as well. Lets hope JAD and Pepe get better also. Extending Stephens may be something we should try and do, but it's possible we may not be able to bring him back.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I for one enjoyed watching Pepe when he was available. Reminded me a little of Tavon Young which was another player who's injuries would not allow him to be the player I thought he could be

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
exactly. We absolutely need more depth and was hoping we could have brought back Darby. I'm sure we will bring in someone and most likely draft someone in the early rounds as well. Lets hope JAD and Pepe get better also. Extending Stephens may be something we should try and do, but it's possible we may not be able to bring him back.
We can’t keep losing our best players

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I for one enjoyed watching Pepe when he was available. Reminded me a little of Tavon Young which was another player who's injuries would not allow him to be the player I thought he could be
I know he's played but can't place the visuals. I think I remember seeing him get some time in the fins game from 2022 but I'm not 100%

Most Ravens fans unhappy because of one play in the AFCCG, though they are also saying we should have Jaire Alexander instead so they arent the sharpest tools in the shed.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t think there’s any way we can rebuild the offensive line in one year . Lamar could be running for his life next season.
Our Super Bowl window may have closed temporarily until we can get our oline up to snuff.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Kinda surprised we let 3 guys go on OL.

Simpson makes 1000000% sense. You can find that level of play for cheaper from someone on the roster right now.

Morgan and Kevin were both older but neither a bad player by any means. Seems unlikely to me we will even be neutral in terms of the OL this year compared to next.

Simpson can probably be a wash rn.
A high draft pick can wash one of the other 2 in the best case.
A late FA signing can probably wash the other in the best case.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I don’t think there’s any way we can rebuild the offensive line in one year . Lamar could be running for his life next season.
Our Super Bowl window may have closed temporarily until we can get our oline up to snuff.

Not really concerned. Ravens have one of the better offensive line coaches in the league and know how to find offensive linemen as well. This year draft is suppose to be the deepest offensive line talent wise in some time and the team may already have their starting left guard, right guard and right tackle on the team.