• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
With KVN back in the fold, you could argue that we could still add the following FAs at some point

1 RB
1-2 WR
1-2 OL
1 LB
2-3 DB

Don't think there's pressure to do anything now, and some may be more of the veteran competition that are guaranteed nothing types, but still plenty of depth concerns.
Do you think we should try to keep Dobbins?

Simba

Staff Member
Yep . He doesn’t want to play behind Henry.
I mean he's going to be playing behind somebody somewhere. He's definitely not getting a starting job. Just one of your classic cases of extreme bad luck here and regardless of the opportunity, it probably makes sense to try your luck elsewhere.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Diggs in Houston will be a PROBLEM for exactly 1 year. When they don’t win a chip this year, the countdown begins. The ball gets spread around a bit the following year, Diggs melts down, and gets traded again.

He’s shown time and time again that he’s a narcissistic asshole, he’s shown the media, fans, teammates, coaches, the only people in denial about this used to be bills fans, I bet they suddenly start acknowledging this truth while Texans fans suddenly act like they know nothing about Diggs’ personality issues
In retrospect the Ravens dodged a bullet not getting Diggs despite him being a fan-favorite hometown guy. I wonder how many teams might have seen red flags in him since he definitely got drafted later than expected.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
In retrospect the Ravens dodged a bullet not getting Diggs despite him being a fan-favorite hometown guy. I wonder how many teams might have seen red flags in him since he definitely got drafted later than expected.
he had a bunch of small injuries in college and believe he even had his spleen removed and that is why he dropped.

it's too bad we didn't take him in the 4th round with one of our multitude of picks that year

Simba

Staff Member
Yep can confirm that his visit at the time was awful here. Brought he boys and fucked around the whole time instead of treating it like an interview.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I never disliked the chiefs till kelce started talking. I love the “ arrogant or cockiness” or whatever people wanna call it but when he speaks, it dnt sound like he mean it. Shit sounds forced and it lame when it comes out his mouth.
These teams aren't liked becuase of their arrogance and they're consistently blessed by the refs. People will acknowledge they're good, but constant aid from officials is what usually drives up the "hate". Then the fact we're watching these mfs in commercials while they're playing away playoff games. Donovan Smith is a bottom tackle in the league. All of a sudden refs forget what a hold is when he gets to KC.

Pat cried on Allen's shoulder calling it the worst call hes ever seen... AND IT WAS THE CORRECT CALL