• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
Meh... didn't do much for us anyway. Not sure how much of a help he'll be in Miami. Also, $8.25M and apparently he turned down more money is way too much for OBJ at this point in his career.

Hmmm we shall see I think he could be more effective in their offense than with the Ravens. Probably fair to say that he was somewhat not used often to this strengths or where he is as a players now. Still has the skills to survive as aa outside receiver but he would probably be more productive being asked to move around in like the slot which probably wasn't some this team could do often with him given that they had options/receivers that could do that

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hmmm we shall see I think he could be more effective in their offense than with the Ravens. Probably fair to say that he was somewhat not used often to this strengths or where he is as a players now. Still has the skills to survive as aa outside receiver but he would probably be more productive being asked to move around in like the slot which probably wasn't some this team could do often with him given that they had options/receivers that could do that
Do you really want an oft injured WR playing the slot?

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Fans have their opinion on Greg Roman but he's a good offensive coordinator. Marc Trestman didn't work out with the ravens especially in this second season with the team but he's still a pretty smart offensive mind. Trestman could possible be a big help to Roman passing concepts wise and overall be a good mentor/guidance if needed. Some of these offensive coordinators that we deem as terrible are still pretty intelligent and can be assets as position coaches/assistant offensive coaches
Yep and thats why its not gonna surprise me if chargers look like they are actually capable of doing a something this year.