1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.
    Dismiss Notice

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Buffalo Bills

Discussion in '2019 Game Threads' started by rossihunter2, Dec 5, 2019.

1. 1pm ET @ New Era Field.

We're in December now and it's all about hanging onto that 1 seed now that we've got a firm grasp on it. Can't expect other teams to do us any favours and we don't need them to so let's have no let down game here after squeaking past a pretty great 49ers team. This Bills front, while smaller than some fronts we've played, has lots of talent on it and Josh Allen has been playing good football for the last 2 months. We're the best team they've faced, but they're the best team left on our schedule too.

@allblackraven over to you

2. whenever i hear this it always makes me think of this version by a beatboxer

3. I remember that...

4. Rise and shine folks, we have a game to go win! Go Ravens!

5. Bills have only one win against a .500 team from what i remember so lets see how they compete vs us.. not really worried about those deep bombs to john brown, im worried about the broken plays and extra time that allen will create.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Me, too. Our secondary will limit Smokey.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I want to win to keep that home field advantage. It will be big. I would rather the Chiefs come to The Bank for a change. I am tired of playing in Arrowhead!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I hope pats drop to wildcard

9. That would be nice but I just want the Ravens to beat the Bills today. Every other game will take its own course, but we need to control our controllables.

10. I'm starting to feel nervous. More than I have for any of the last few games.

11. LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    FB_IMG_1575819946856.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. Also Rufus is back with us for his 6th game!!
    20191208_103802.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Keep bringing us that luck Rufus!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I love seeing Rufus pics every week! It makes my day.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. According to NFL network just now Hollywood is active.

16. Aww thanks guys and gals! Cindy, you made my gf tear up lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. I don’t know what to say I can’t believe that my comment made such an impact. I am a huge animal person. My DH and I don’t have kids we have a rescue dog from the SPCA. Every time we watch a game at our home we have a Ravens bandana we put on her. I am so bad with technology so can’t post a pic.

• Like Like x 1
  19. we don't have kids either, but we have two Shih Tzu's. Both are a month away from turning 16 and 12 respectively, but acting pretty much like puppies.

• Friendly Friendly x 1