• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Jets

rossihunter2

Staff Member
TNF at home. Yet another shorter week for the Ravens. Jets are one of the worst teams in football though.

Going to be a crazy night for me - this game kicks off at 1:20 am my time but also coincides with a historic general election in the UK with results and coverage throughout the night.

Could be a potentially great night or awful night for me either way lol.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Don't matter what the Steelers do today as I've conceited they'll make short work against the Steelers West. We win this game and we're back to back AFC North Champs in this bitch.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'll be on a bus coming back from Amsterdam for this one so wont be able to watch. No service outside of wifi and I only get limited wifi. Plus I'll prob. Be sleeping. Hoping we blow them out

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
TNF at home. Yet another shorter week for the Ravens. Jets are one of the worst teams in football though.

Going to be a crazy night for me - this game kicks off at 1:20 am my time but also coincides with a historic general election in the UK with results and coverage throughout the night.

Could be a potentially great night or awful night for me either way lol.
you can always fly to the East coast to watch the game. I'd be happy to put you up in our guest bedroom

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Steelers beat the Cardinals but no matter what, we win the AFC North on Thursday with a win.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don’t like we have a short week, but at least we get extra days for the Steelers game, which may work out very nice.
we play the Browns after the Jets. We finish the regular season against the Steelers.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm kool with the short week because I believe that our guys are kool with it. I mean, they have been ballin out with a crazy alternate of home and away games on the schedule this season. And think about this; not only did our Ravens ball today and get the "W" on the road in Buffalo but they also beat the Rams in L.A. a few days ago followed up by a win against the 49ers at home. So, that's 2 road wins within 13 days. And now, they have the opportunity to win 4 games and to lock up the AFC North in a 17-day span by beating the Jets on Thursday night in Baltimore. Incredible! WOW!

YOU GOT THIS FELLAS!

GO RAVENS!!!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I want Lamar to have a huge game through the air this Thursday night, similar to what he did to the Dolphins.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
and the Bengals

Maybe we can get RG3 some more work in the 4th quarter for the 5th time this season.
Do we know if Jamal is out yet? That would be absolutely huge