• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Here to eat crow

3-4ravdef509

Practice Squad
Let me eat whatever crow you all want to serve. I was a Flacco loyal, I did not think Lamar could ever play at the level he has the past 14 games. Part of me even still wants to make excuses. But Lamar has 33 passing touchdowns with two games left to go, and so many of them have been just flawless dimes like the couple he threw yesterday.

so, yeah, I feel silly coming back here after being so critical of him, but I figure better to just embrace being completely wrong and take some flack , and hopefully get back to discussing Ravens football

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Let me eat whatever crow you all want to serve. I was a Flacco loyal, I did not think Lamar could ever play at the level he has the past 14 games. Part of me even still wants to make excuses. But Lamar has 33 passing touchdowns with two games left to go, and so many of them have been just flawless dimes like the couple he threw yesterday.

so, yeah, I feel silly coming back here after being so critical of him, but I figure better to just embrace being completely wrong and take some flack , and hopefully get back to discussing Ravens football
atleast you are willing to come back and admit that you are wrong. Now on with the Flack-o....

3-4ravdef509

Practice Squad
atleast you are willing to come back and admit that you are wrong. Now on with the Flack-o....

i almost made the same pun lol

poor flacco, feel bad for him. Think he might be done. I think the league has evolved past him , maybe in his younger years he could have been mobile enough to compete in today’s nfl but he’s not mobile enough or quick enough with his reads and throws. He’d need an elite offensive line to play well again.

Lamar seems to be really good at reading defenses, of course I don’t know if he’d read them as well if he was solely a drop back passer but he seems to have a really good work ethic and desire to learn and be great.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i almost made the same pun lol

poor flacco, feel bad for him. Think he might be done. I think the league has evolved past him , maybe in his younger years he could have been mobile enough to compete in today’s nfl but he’s not mobile enough or quick enough with his reads and throws. He’d need an elite offensive line to play well again.

Lamar seems to be really good at reading defenses, of course I don’t know if he’d read them as well if he was solely a drop back passer but he seems to have a really good work ethic and desire to learn and be great.
everything you said is true. I also feel bad for Flacco, but he had a pretty successful career, especially in the postseason. He has no reason to hang his head.

Lamar is extremely good at reading defenses and to be able to do it as fast as he does at such a young age is astounding. To think he can get better is incredible.