• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Discussion (Other Teams)

Which AFC Team Gets the Sixth Seed?

• Tennessee Titans

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Oakland Raiders

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Updated TV Schedule:

Wild Card Weekend:
Sat Jan 4th:
Bills @ Texans 4:35PM on ABC/ESPN
Titans @ Patriots 8:15PM on CBS

Sunday Jan 5th:
Vikings @ Saints 1:05PM on FOX
Seahawks @ Eagles 4:40PM on NBC

that'll be all the number 1 crews then - so MNF crew on the saturday early game (normally the boring one where either the bengals or texans get kicked out of the playoffs lol)

nantz and romo for titans patriots
aikman and buck for vikings saints
al and chris for seahawks eagles

that's what that would suggest anywho

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The last time the Pats played on the wild card weekend, they lost their week 17 game the week prior and was the three seed much like this year. They went on to lose to the 6th seed in the wild card round..... which was us. I'm thinking we play the Texans assuming the Pats win but if history repeats itself, Tennessee could be coming to Baltimore.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Yeah nice try Al, there's no way you reviewed it in New York and still say there was no pass interference.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah nice try Al, there's no way you reviewed it in New York and still say there was no pass interference.

ridiculous - everything he's saying there suggests that it at least should have been reviewed properly - no way they can make all that out in 35 seconds when it looked pretty egregious on the broadcast

al riveron's position has become kind of untenable at this point

the biggest mistake the nfl made was letting dean blandino get out the door

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Dolphins win was the biggest upset in terms of the points spread since 1995.

Heath Shuler....don't remind me. Darrell Green new he was a bust on the first day of training camp. I remember the two qbs that came out that year were Trent Dilfer and Health Shuler and Norv Turner wanted Heath Shuler, but Casserly wanted Dilfer. Guess who won.