• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

"Who" or "What" Do You Like About Other NFL Teams?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just for starters.....

BILLS: TYROD TAYLOR. No secret there huh?

RAIDERS: Carr is such a smooth QB to me and Crabtree and Cooper are studs. And the Mack-Attack.

STEELERS: I love how Big Ben can extend plays w/his feet and pop you downfield. Antonio is a flat out beast!

BUCCANEERS: Jameis Winston. This dude's pre-game speeches reminds me of Ray Lewis.

FALCONS: One name-JULIO!

SEAHAWKS: My Virginia Tech boy - Cam Chancellor

PACKERS: That baaaaaaad man Aaron Rodgers. He accuracy is insane!

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Raiders - big fan of Stabler back in the day. Still my favorite player to ever play this game.
Skins - Gibbs - 'nuff said - only coach to win a super bowl with multiple qbs.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Is there anything good about the Jaguars? I need to be prepared.

K-Dog

MVP
I am going to say it.

I like the steelers.
I want them to loose every game, of course but they are a great team.
Usually the best two games of our season every year.

I am also a Bills fan.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am going to say it.

I like the steelers.

I am also a Bills fan.

Hurray for Tyrod!!! :06: :D :cool:

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Raiders: they're like (key word: like) a secondary team to me. LOVE the passion of their fans.

Vikings: I mean...come on, look at the color. Purple just so happens to be my favorite color. And their defense is amazing.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I am going to say it.

I like the steelers.

I am also a Bills fan.
I like the Bills too. My grandmother grew up in Buffalo and my great uncle still lives there. They've also drafted a few players that I've liked, so that helps.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i like seeing organisations that used to be bad pull themselves out of the basement in the right way: oakland have some players that its hard to be bored watching now and derek carr is a stand up human being, tennessee (with dallas) have helped remould the nfl's opinion of running games and have pulled themselves out of the duldrums of the nfl - mariota is fun to watch, as is their offensive line and their exotic smashmouth, tampa bay is also another fun team - ive always enjoyed watching mike evans since he was in college and while im not the biggest fan of jameis winston (as a man not a player) i cant deny that they are a team on the up and stocked well in a lot of places and this last one might be a little controversial but i like the falcons and i like watching matty ice play with julio

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Gotta do it! Love watching my boy Tyrod Taylor shine. And for all of his "haters" that says he's just a runner....peep the accuracy on those passes! WOW! I love a "dual-threat" QB that can rip you up with both his arm and his legs.

Pats

Veteran
I want the vikings to eventually be decent and win something. What a tortured franchise.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I want the vikings to eventually be decent and win something. What a tortured franchise.
in that sense i feel incredibly sorry for the lions fans - even when they are good they arent really that good -they literally lost their way into a first round playoff loss this year and that was an overachievement - they had calvin johnson in his prime and never really made any noise at all and this has been a good period in their history - they're a much more likeable version of the bengals

Pats

Veteran
in that sense i feel incredibly sorry for the lions fans - even when they are good they arent really that good -they literally lost their way into a first round playoff loss this year and that was an overachievement - they had calvin johnson in his prime and never really made any noise at all and this has been a good period in their history - they're a much more likeable version of the bengals
They had someone else in his prime retire early in the 90s too, what was his name, running back that was very good. Anyways detroit i'm completely meh on and its a place (like the browns) where careers go to die. I'd rather cleveland turn it around than them though.

Tiz

Practice Squad
Going through the list.
Nfcw
Sf - not a lot in its current state. Bowman is a throwback lb tho.

Az - Fitzgerald and I did like Adrian Wilson when he played.

afcw
Oakland - Mack.
Chargers - the chip on rivers shoulder from early in his career. He's a less douchey favre, imo.

Nfcn

Green Bay - Rodgers is fun to watch.

Afcn -
Pitt- bens toughness, bells versatility, their historical standard on defense.

Cleveland- I like that the Ravens left there.

Cincy - green and to a degree burfict

Nfce
Dallas - I like that heir wins piss people off.
Zeke is fun to watch.
Eagles - historically I've liked them. Specially that 90s defense. At this point they just need to not do anything ridiculous and I'll like them.

Afce
Bills - tyrod.

Nfcs
No one stands out.

Afcs
Texans - watt

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Dallas Cowboys - Cheerleaders. I am not going to lie, there is just something about those white cowboy boots on them girls that just do it for me!

redrum52

Hall of Famer
AFC
East
Pats- They cheat so good...
Bills- Funny to me we were able to find a good qb so late and still struggle at wr.
Fins- Landry

West
Chargers- Rivers doesn't get the respect he deserves, to me.
Raiders- Finally turning it around and building their team the right way. Carr is clutch and pointed out, loyal fans.
Chiefs- Houston and Berry. Still mad we didn't trade up for Peters. Great defense and Mahomes can make that offense great with the speed they have. Kelce is a dog.
Broncos- Defense defense defense.

North
Steelers- This offense will be scary good if healthy. Defense does enough but overrated to me.
Browns- This team will be what the Bengals were when they drafted Dalton. I expect them to really turn things around in the next 2 seasons.

South
Texans- Defense. If they had made a move for Romo I would have upgraded them to legitimate Sb contenders. Current roster with a qb like him would have made them lethal.
Colts- AKA Luck show. Another player who won't get the credit he deserves because he carries that team.
Jags- They remind of the Bengals, talent wise, before the purge last year. Have a stacked roster, just need to put it together. Robinson is a great talent as is Ramsey. They have a lot on both sides of the ball.
Titans- Old school type of team and love how they've built they roster. This OL will create problems while their backfield demoralizes tacklers.

NFC
East
Giants- They really remind me of the NFC version of the Ravens.

West
Seahawks- Love watching the defense and Wilson might be the only guy with a worse OL than us. Still makes it work.
Cardinals- Johnson is a monster and enjoy watching their defense. Fitz slowed but his game was never speed. Mr reliable.

North
Packers- Rodgers may be the greatest qb talent EVER. Mobility, accuracy, arm strength... He gets a lot of hate but he's lost 3 OT games where he was never even on the field I think and there was an uncalled fasemask in the loss to the Cards.

South
Falcons- Julio.
Saints- Get Brees a defense.
Bucs- Evans.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I'm a Falcons fan as far as NFC teams go. I will always root for them when they don't play the Ravens. Still makes me extremely upset that the Patriots pulled out the upset and that Shanahan botched the offensive calls so hard.

Huge Andrew Luck fan just as far as other players go.