• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

"Who" or "What" Do You Like About Other NFL Teams?

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I like what the Titans are doing and the identity they're giving themselves with a no nonsense approach.

Loved Chris Ballard's offseason with the Colts, their defense is going to be surprising.

Curious to see what Shanahan does in SF.

The two teams I follow the most beside my Ravens are Green Bay (Rodgers is a god) and KC (like the all ariund atmosphere surrounding this team and the crowd at Arrowhead)

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Dallas and raider olines. I like a qdominating Oline. I believe a team runs through their Oline. Unless you have one of those top3 QBs like Brady Manning Bree's Rodgers Ben, Warner in his prime. But for most part everything runs through the offensive line in my opinion. We shoulda signed Osemele early. Browns putting together a formidable line as well. Don't sleep on'em

Aaron Rodgers is a once in a generational talent. Brady is great but put Rodgers on the patriots with Belichick

Navarro and Willis. Physical fast 3 down ilb tandem that cover like extra safety's is most underrated thing in sports.

We dislike elway but I like the way he runs a franchise. He isn't scared to make moves and he makes it a point to fill key positions with impact players. He has 3 young talented QBs. One will separate himself.

Jaguar Receivers.

Gronk is my fav player. He is a freak

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Since I'm a big draft nut, I tend to develop a liking for teams who draft really well. The raiders and cowboys have probably been the best drafting teams of late. Carr Cooper Mack Joseph Conley Ward Waldorf and the list goes on. Then the cowboys had a stellar plan to stack the OL for years and let the rest fal into place and now they have a hardnosed offensive juggernaut. I don't like the cowboys though, just heir draft moves.

I also feel the Vikings have done well. Aside from trae Wayne's who I thought was incredibly overrated, they have done well

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Crabtree is really growing on me as a receiver.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
hahahaha - that's taken a while... or did 3 touchdowns have something to do with it?

I've always had my eyes on him and like the way he played. Just wasn't completely sold on him like most. But, I think that he has really been consistent over the past few seasons. And, as you mentioned; 3 TD's never hurt! LOL!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I've always had my eyes on him and like the way he played. Just wasn't completely sold on him like most. But, I think that he has really been consistent over the past few seasons. And, as you mentioned; 3 TD's never hurt! LOL!

i honestly think he got jobbed by bad qb play in San Francisco before anyone realised that organisation and its qbs were a mess rather than him not being a good player - and he landed in just about the perfect spot...

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Again, I have to praise the Steelers offense for how aggressive they play! Man, I wish the Ravens had half of that confidence and swagger that those boys play with.