• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

This is Ravens Year

Furi0usBee

Practice Squad
I'm a Patriots fan, as well as a Neil Young fan. And his lyrics in the song "Helpless," recorded in 1969, have prophesied the Patriots fate. Good news is Patriots will make it to Baltimore. The bad news is they will lose.

Lyrics, with interpretation in parens:

Big birds (Ravens) flying across the sky,
Throwing shadows (touchdowns) on our eyes.
Leave us (Patriots defense) helpless, helpless, helpless

I'll be rooting for the Chiefs to beat you guys, but I don't think that will happen.

Good luck!

-- Furi0usBee

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm a Patriots fan, as well as a Neil Young fan. And his lyrics in the song "Helpless," recorded in 1969, have prophesied the Patriots fate. Good news is Patriots will make it to Baltimore. The bad news is they will lose.

I'll be rooting for the Chiefs to beat you guys, but I don't think that will happen.

Good luck!

-- Furi0usBee

You;ll be facing the Chiefs before we will. So from the words of "Old Man"

Patriots fan look at the schedule.
You need to know who you be facing.
You have to beat the Chiefs on your own.

purp

Practice Squad
You;ll be facing the Chiefs before we will. So from the words of "Old Man"

You need to know who you be facing.
You have to beat the Chiefs on your own.

Well played

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Good luck!

-- Furi0usBee
The only way we play you is in the Championship game and that is the same for the Chiefs. If you somehow get a chance to play us, than that means the Chiefs have been eliminated. You won't get a chance to root for the Chiefs over us.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i think what he's suggesting is that the chiefs and ravens will be playing the AFC Championship game
that isn't how I took it at all, because he said the Pats would make it to Baltimore and that wouldn't be until the AFCCG.