• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Wildcard Weekend Discussion (Other Teams)

How many Wildcard Teams progress to the divisional round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
tbf to him im pretty sure he came out and said he did it so that the competition committee would close the loophole this offseason
that's why he did it in a game where the pats were blowing out the jets
"Oh, I didn't realize your motivation was altruism."

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't think NE gets the ball back now. It's essentially over imo. If Henry can get 3 first downs, they'll just kneel for the W. And we meet Tennessee next Saturday. Interesting.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
tbf to him im pretty sure he came out and said he did it so that the competition committee would close the loophole this offseason
that's why he did it in a game where the pats were blowing out the jets

To be fair, I think it adds creativity and late game strategy to the game. Now I wouldn't mind if they allowed it but capped it off at a max of 3 times otherwise you get an unsportsmanlike conduct and a 15 yard penalty.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
To be fair, I think it adds creativity and late game strategy to the game. Now I wouldn't mind if they allowed it but capped it off at a max of 3 times otherwise you get an unsportsmanlike conduct and a 15 yard penalty.

nah its a pointless thing that adds no value to the game or the experience of watching it and reduces competitiveness - the competition committee will fly this loophole into the sun this offseason