• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Wildcard Weekend Discussion (Other Teams)

How many Wildcard Teams progress to the divisional round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inqui

Pro Bowler
So do we want to play the Titans or the Texans?
I'm all in on the Patriots for this one.

1) The Titans scare me more than the Texans, especially a scratchy-looking Texans side coming off an OT game.
2) The Patriots are more likely than the Texans to jag a win over the Chiefs.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow Jim Nantz just said nobody expects the Patriots to win tonight? Media is already trying to paint the Patriots as underdogs and build the whole storyline of doubt.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'm all in on the Patriots for this one.

1) The Titans scare me more than the Texans, especially a scratchy-looking Texans side coming off an OT game.
2) The Patriots are more likely than the Texans to jag a win over the Chiefs.

ill be honest - im not really worried about either of these teams but the titans offence is the one of the two that's more likely to have a chance of keeping up - albeit their defence is a sieve

corvo

Practice Squad
Texans just achieved all they needed this year, coming from behind. The most thrilling playoff win in their history. They are satisfied.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Wow Jim Nantz just said nobody expects the Patriots to win tonight? Media is already trying to paint the Patriots as underdogs and build the whole storyline of doubt.
Tbf every pick I've seen (except literally one or two) has been for the Titans.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Every time Watson makes a catch, I'm surprised he's still playing.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This is playing out very similar to their wild card game against us 10 years ago. They couldn't stop Ray Rice that day, and Henry is running all over the Pats defense right now.