• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Wildcard Weekend Discussion (Other Teams)

How many Wildcard Teams progress to the divisional round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

corvo

Practice Squad
Titans may win a couple more physical battles here and there, but the strategic war is now lost. Titans coaching is outmatched by Patriots coaching.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Ravens got burned by Chubb so I definitely don’t want to get burned by Derrick Henry this guy has been possessed the past 2 years

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I gather that their defense doesn't rate high but it's an interesting group. Lots of speed and dbs that tackle. Still, the way you beat us might be to eat clock and Tennessee can do that.

i think the difference would be that you only want to play keepaway against us if we're not already winning - if we get any sort of lead you suddenly have to start playing perfectly because lamar will start building that lead drive-by-drive and eating clock doesnt help you when you're down - the other thing is that their passing game success feeds off how successful they are on the ground and if you can force them to be 1 dimensional you've got a chance - that being said - this outside zone with henry is outrageously effective

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
It seems high up, hue like. The air is clear, just playing up with light.
I am sending up prayers for Australia. I read that you guys lost 18 lives, an area the size of West Virginia has been burned, and about a half billion animals have been lost.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I am sending up prayers for Australia. I read that you guys lost 18 lives, an area the size of West Virginia has been burned, and about a half billion animals have been lost.
I am in New Zealand but yeah, it's been very bad over in Ausie and it's getting worse.