• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Wildcard Weekend Discussion (Other Teams)

How many Wildcard Teams progress to the divisional round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

corvo

Practice Squad
The aussie bush and its animals evolved with bushfires for millennia. They'll be fine. Hopefully the people have the good sense to get out of the way.

Craven_Raven

Practice Squad
Josh Allen losing his mind and playing like he snorted an 8 ball from the 4th quarter through overtime was the best thing about the Texans/Bills game.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
It is impressive...but still think adjustments will be made and TN will not win a close contest.
If they start adjusting too much vs outside zone, Tannehill will kill them.
If Titans don't turn the ball over, I don't see how can NE win this.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
So far, seeing how the Titans are running against the Pats, I think it is better the Pats win tonight. I rather face the Texans and if the Pats get past KC, we will get it done.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Brady just dismissed Harry from the huddle, in embarrassing fashion. Dude was already defeated after that drop, Brady’s gonna ruin young boy

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Corey Davis hasn’t lived up to his billing, and I for one didn’t think he was over drafted at the time

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Corey Davis hasn’t lived up to his billing, and I for one didn’t think he was over drafted at the time

was one of my draft crushes - i had quite a few draft crushes that year lol - derek barnett, corey davis, juju, akhello witherspoon, tim williams

he was such a good route runner coming out - so refined even against lower competition but he's not really become anything more than a decent number 2 - albeit he came up big in the playoffs in 2017 - and i thought that was going to be the start of his breakout