• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

WR/RB Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
saw some camp highlights of Keenan Reynolds and he's looking a lot more comfortable as a wr. Plucking the ball, turning his head with good timing, he had moments where he struggled to catch and turn upfield smoothly, but the athleticism is apparent.

Hope he keeps up the hard work, even in camp videos he looked horrid a year ago

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I'm really warming up on Woodhead. It's going to be so much better to dump it off to him instead of Pitta or Juice.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'm really warming up on Woodhead. It's going to be so much better to dump it off to him instead of Pitta or Juice.
He's a really underrated signing. Both him and maclin are such perfect system fits. Joe has always used his rbs well in the passing game but he hasn't had much of an outlet the past few years, woodhead is definitely one of the best receiving backs in the league.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
He's a really underrated signing. Both him and maclin are such perfect system fits. Joe has always used his rbs well in the passing game but he hasn't had much of an outlet the past few years, woodhead is definitely one of the best receiving backs in the league.
Also can line up as the Slot receiver without losing a step.

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
Absolutely... ive been saying this would be a much bigger signing than people would give credit for.

One of the reasons I think is bc Joe needs that dump off weapon. Besides the fact that I think Woodhead is a more dynamic player period... when Pitta's the go to dump off, hes usually sitting down in a space after running his route. Hes standing still and often facing the QB (back to the field).

With Woodhead, he'll often be coming out of the back or near the LoS, so he'll often be moving forward as hes catching the ball and facing the field, so its much easier to find the space for YAC.

Those 4-5 yard dump offs more often become 8-10 yds.

Woodhead will catch at least 50-60 balls this year. maybe even more. And his running ability is underrated.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Griff Whalen?

watudoin.0.0.gif

More like Miff Whalen, amirite? Kidding, of course. I hope .Gif Whalen does well for us.

got this notification too.

Just one of those things -
Death, taxes, and Campanaro injuries....

Yup

Btw, I didn't want to post Camps update in a certain thread that already exists (I don't even want to mention the threads name). We should try to not rehash that thread, so we don't jinx anything.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
He is also quite good at chipping and sneaking out. He manages to be an effective blocker despite his being somewhat slight when called on to do so.

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
Griff Whalen?

More like Miff Whalen, amirite? Kidding, of course. I hope .Gif Whalen does well for us.
Well, the guy Oz and Harbs were hoping could become our Edelman/Welker goes down yet again to injury, and this season they're not holding out hope that he comes back finally and proves him self so they're double dipping.

Woodhead wasnt quite enough... had to go and get Whalen too.

Might spell the end of Camp's career in Baltimore.