• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Tough loss last night

Ouch that was a tough loss last night. Coming here to show my face. I’m disappointed how it ended for both of us. You guys were the best team in football IMO. We were 13-3 but more of a 10-6 team. Rodgers isn’t as dominant as he used to be, age is slowing him down maybe and the beating he has taken in his career is showing. What are Raven fans thoughts on our squad this year? Anyway I love you all and I hope you guys come back stronger than ever next year.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
really sorry about the loss, was pulling for GB, but San Francisco really dominated.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I had to turn off the game at halftime. Watching Rodgers fumble after you guys were driving it down their throat with running plays. Then letting them score. Then the KR fumbling the kickoff and Rodgers throwing that pick. Jeez. All in all tho losing to a more superior team in their home is not as bad as what Ravens fans went thru. Maybe we'll see each other next year in the SuperbOwl. That would be nice.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Was rooting for the Packers, but not surprised at the outcome. I think it was pretty clear that GB wasn't as great as their record indicated this year although they were still a good team. Think they just need to continue working on their defense and maybe getting Rodgers another reliable weapon to pair with Adams and they should be right back in the mix for next year.