• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Resolved Lagging

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
is anyone else getting issues with the site being quite laggy/jittery when you scroll etc? thought it was an issue with my laptop/browser etc. but no other site or app is having the same problems and its happening across all the different browsers ive tried...

if its just me then we can close this thread and ignore but was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same issues...

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
is anyone else getting issues with the site being quite laggy/jittery when you scroll etc? thought it was an issue with my laptop/browser etc. but no other site or app is having the same problems and its happening across all the different browsers ive tried...

if its just me then we can close this thread and ignore but was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same issues...
This happened to me a couple weeks ago on my phone but it didnt last long

Inqui

Pro Bowler
It gets pretty bad on mobile for me, though on my laptop I don't remember it being a huge issue.

It seems to happen when there's a post with an embeded tweet above the post your browser's using as an anchor point. If you're jumping into the thread from post 6, then it'll load to post 6 before looking like it's skipping to post 4 or 5. And I've never had the patience to see whether it takes you back to post 6 because I keep getting frustrated and trying to scroll.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It gets pretty bad on mobile for me, though on my laptop I don't remember it being a huge issue.

It seems to happen when there's a post with an embeded tweet above the post your browser's using as an anchor point. If you're jumping into the thread from post 6, then it'll load to post 6 before looking like it's skipping to post 4 or 5. And I've never had the patience to see whether it takes you back to post 6 because I keep getting frustrated and trying to scroll.

oh i know that one lol - i was talking about like the whole experience of scrolling became laggy earlier this week but seems to have resolved itself

Status
Not open for further replies.