• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Thanks Marshal

Tank

Hall of Famer
We knew this day was coming soon, but it’s still a kick in the balls regardless. Yanda is the consummate team player, professional and man. There’s a reason they put LJ’s locker next to his. His work ethic has been unmatched and his leadership will be sorely missed. Huge hole left in the middle of the line and the heart of the team.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor

The Ravens just do it the right way.

@rossihunter2 thank you for the link. This presser just showed me how much I appreciate people who just show up and go to work - especially in these days.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I love most of all that Yanda's final season embodied everything that was great and intoxicating about him as a player - just the absolute delight he go out of the style of play and playing with the 2019 roster was awesome

i will never forget the 2019 season or yanda's career for plays like this:

or that moment where Harbs asked Lamar if he wanted to go for it against the seahawks and Lamar asked yanda and yanda just had this almost unhinged look of joy on his face when lamar asked him

while it's disappointing the way the season ended, it was an unbelievable way for Yanda to bow out with a season that was the intersection of fun and hard work and mad scientist alchemy

and to top it all off he would have been back in the NFL top 100

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love most of all that Yanda's final season embodied everything that was great and intoxicating about him as a player - just the absolute delight he go out of the style of play and playing with the 2019 roster was awesome

i will never forget the 2019 season or yanda's career for plays like this:

or that moment where Harbs asked Lamar if he wanted to go for it against the seahawks and Lamar asked yanda and yanda just had this almost unhinged look of joy on his face when lamar asked him

while it's disappointing the way the season ended, it was an unbelievable way for Yanda to bow out with a season that was the intersection of fun and hard work and mad scientist alchemy

and to top it all off he would have been back in the NFL top 100

Going for that 4th down I think was the greatest play of the season. I'm sure Lamar highly respects him cuz both have great work ethic.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
man, I just listened to Yanda's press conference; That guy is salt of the earth, old school, however you want to put it. There is something about the American midwest. Tough, no complaints. If only it were possible to have 53. How do you replace that grit and that character?Thats the word, I think; character.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
" It occurred to me that all the great ideas I ever had came to me when I was milking a cow; so I moved back to Iowa" - Grant Wood ( famed American artist and Iowa native).