• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preseason 1 Washington Redskins @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I wasn't a fan to start with, but now hes moving like he's carrying someone on his back, his sack was unblocked.

I literally thought he was Carl Davis for a few seconds
He literally has always played like that lol.

He doesn't have NFL burst or speed, he looked somewhat fast against college players, and he's too weak to make up for it. If he can add a lot of strength he has a high ceiling.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm so pissed. Last night I stayed up all night for the first day of school working annotating a stupid book. Got home today and went upstairs, just woke up now. Damn me

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dont worry I am sure you arent the only one. Actually based on what I saw I think Tim Williams also slept thru the game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I love Brian Billick. That being said, I was somewhat caught off-guard when he stated that Mallet and Campanaro had more chemistry than other Ravens reserve pairings after the 10 yards catch, especially when he himself remarked that Mallet missed Campanaro on his first two throws in that direction despite Campanaro twice having a step on the defender.
Agree. Announcers need preseason to.

Status
Not open for further replies.