• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Announcement Color theme and Media! (Videos!)

Which color theme do you prefer?

• Light

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Dark

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
First off, we have finally completed the Media page, which will allow all users to post ravens related pictures or videos. Don't worry, everything is moderator filtered before it can be posted. This feature should officially be on the site by tomorrow night. Any fan art, designs, pictures or personal videos can be simply uploaded onto the page.

Next, I ask you guys to vote on the theme. The default was set at the black, but has been changed to white. There is an option if you scroll to the very bottom left side of the page for personal use on whatever theme you want to pick. Please let me know which one you think should be the default option in the poll and list reasons below. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
The default for me is still the dark setting, as it has always been. Why did it not change for me?

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
It's likely you have it selected as your personal preference in the bottom left. We decided to stick with dark regardless it gives the website a better feel.