• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preseason Power Rankings

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Elliot Harrison has us at 28 I understand not being optimistic on behalf of a sport writer but 28th???? I just feel like that's incredibly low I couldn't believe it when I saw it

jboy19

Pro Bowler
He did rank the Ravens as if Ryan Mallett was the starting QB. So he may just not have researched enough.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
I'll take Mallett with a broken arm(knock on wood) over Goff any day.

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
I posted about this in another thread.

Read the blurb on it... his "justification." Its the pre-season power rankings. Essentially ranking the power of the clubs today, on 8/8, as currently constructed.

And today, we have Ryan Mallet as our starting QB, are down 2 CB's, a RB, a WR, 3 starting OL, etc...

This squad, in terms of the ones currently on the field playing, is a really weak one.

Now, when Flacco comes back in a week or 2 and shows he's healthy, Yanda, Lewis and Howard are back in the starting OL, Perriman's catching balls, and Humphrey is back for depth at CB....and he updates w/ pre-week-1 regular season power rankings, i guarantee he wont have us this low.

I didnt take it as a slight. Just the reality of what our team likely would be if Ryan Mallet and Jensen/Eluemenor/Hurst/someone else were our starters at QB and LG, C, RG, and RT.