• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

PurpleFlock Definitive WR Rankings 2020

rossihunter2

Staff Member
WELCOME EVERYONE - just to say upfront that everyone is welcome to participate in this... the more the merrier

With the draft now less than 2 and a half weeks away this feels like a great time to do this now annual exercise and see what we end up with

So as with last year's version please go on the link below and add yourselves to the spreadsheet

Definitive WR Rankings 2020 Document Link

The instructions are also in the document but just in case:
  1. write your username in the row at the top of the table to create your column
  2. fill in your top wrs by placing the corresponding number in the appropriate row

N.B. in previous years we've limited it to 10 or 15 WRs, this year I'd like you to rank as many WRs as you possibly can (or want to) but please stick to a minimum of 10 (and really try and do at least 15 but the more you can do the better the data will be)

ive added every WR prospect I've watched - the only guy I might add, who I've watched, if people want me to, is Antonio Gibson but for the moment I'm thinking of him as a RB/flex type prospect rather than a WR - if people want to rank him then just let me know and i'll add him to the list

likewise if there's someone you want added who i havent watched then let me know and I'll add there where i can

In previous years we've had some interesting results and I'm hoping that continues this year

P.S. any issues accessing the document or editing it or anything just let me know and I'll try and sort it as fast as I can

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
WELCOME EVERYONE - just to say upfront that everyone is welcome to participate in this... the more the merrier

With the draft now less than 2 and a half weeks away this feels like a great time to do this now annual exercise and see what we end up with

So as with last year's version please go on the link below and add yourselves to the spreadsheet

Definitive WR Rankings 2020 Document Link

The instructions are also in the document but just in case:
  1. write your username in the row at the top of the table to create your column
  2. fill in your top wrs by placing the corresponding number in the appropriate row

N.B. in previous years we've limited it to 10 or 15 WRs, this year I'd like you to rank as many WRs as you possibly can (or want to) but please stick to a minimum of 10 (and really try and do at least 15 but the more you can do the better the data will be)

ive added every WR prospect I've watched - the only guy I might add, who I've watched, if people want me to, is Antonio Gibson but for the moment I'm thinking of him as a RB/flex type prospect rather than a WR - if people want to rank him then just let me know and i'll add him to the list

likewise if there's someone you want added who i havent watched then let me know and I'll add there where i can

In previous years we've had some interesting results and I'm hoping that continues this year

P.S. any issues accessing the document or editing it or anything just let me know and I'll try and sort it as fast as I can
What a coincidence! I looked at both spreadsheets just yesterday ^_^
I must admit I haven't watched all guys you listed. my rankings might fluctuate over the next couple of days if time allows

rossihunter2

Staff Member
What a coincidence! I looked at both spreadsheets just yesterday ^_^
I must admit I haven't watched all guys you listed. my rankings might fluctuate over the next couple of days if time allows

of course - it's a living document - update as much or little as you can - i only encourage you to rank as many players as you can as confidently as you can lol - the more you rank the better the results

and ironically i was looking to see when i posted this last year and noticed i posted on the 8th so felt like the time was right lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Fewer participants this year but still enough data to get some cool results - i didnt have to disqualify any of the top 15 receivers for having too few people rank them so without further ado, the Purpleflock definitive WR top 15 are:

1) Jerry Jeudy
2) CeeDee Lamb
T-3) Henry Ruggs III
T-3) Denzel Mims
5) Justin Jefferson
6) Brandon Aiyuk
7) Jalen Reagor
8) Tee Higgins
9) Michael Pittman Jr
10) Bryan Edwards
11) KJ Hamler
12) Donovan Peoples-Jones