• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

"What ifs"

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I want a thread of almost happened in Ravens history - things that are barely mentioned but were rumors or very close to occurring.

Inspired by Chris Johnson wishing he joined the Ravens- further developed by hearing that we tried to trade up for Khalil Mack- any trades that almost happened or guys who were close to coming here - please educate my bored, young mind.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I want a thread of almost happened in Ravens history - things that are barely mentioned but were rumors or very close to occurring.

Inspired by Chris Johnson wishing he joined the Ravens- further developed by hearing that we tried to trade up for Khalil Mack- any trades that almost happened or guys who were close to coming here - please educate my bored, young mind.
So you definitely saw this tweet?

EDIT: Yes because my dumbass didn't read your post in its entirety lol. I think in 2016, we had interest in drafting Zeke and were going to trade up with DAL but the Cowboys were like "Lol no thanks."

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So you definitely saw this tweet?

EDIT: Yes because my [profanity deleted] didn't read your post in its entirety lol. I think in 2016, we had interest in drafting Zeke and were going to trade up with DAL but the Cowboys were like "Lol no thanks."

I think that trade up may have been for Ramsey

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
What if Ozzie drafted Brady Quinn when they tried to trade up in 2007?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
What if we drafted Tom Brady in 2000 and we won 10 Super Bowls like DJ thinks we would have?