• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Pound the Table Thread: 2020 Edition

JAAM

Hall of Famer
A lot of this board has really been pushing CEH lately, including me.
Well here’s to hoping we finally draft an LSU product, and not the one we don’t want

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Well here’s to hoping we finally draft an LSU product, and not the one we don’t want
Who’s that? I want em all this year lol. Chaisson, Queen, CEH, Lewis, cushenberry, Fulton. like for real give me the whole LSU team, the only one I’m iffy on is delpit because I just feel really weird about a safety with his skill set also not being a sure tackler, like that’s sketchy af

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Who’s that? I want em all this year lol. Chaisson, Queen, CEH, Lewis, cushenberry, Fulton. like for real give me the whole LSU team, the only one I’m iffy on is delpit because I just feel really weird about a safety with his skill set also not being a sure tackler, like that’s sketchy af
Oh I thought the consensus on here was no to Queen? I must be thinking Murray then. I’m with you

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Oh I thought the consensus on here was no to Queen? I must be thinking Murray then. I’m with you
I’m fully on board with Queen at 28, with Murray I’d be disappointed but I’d see the upside with him, Queen to me has elite potential, far more than Murray and isn’t nearly as much of a long shot to reach it.

he’s not my favorite prospect, but I’m definitely not against him at all.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I’m fully on board with Queen at 28, with Murray I’d be disappointed but I’d see the upside with him, Queen to me has elite potential, far more than Murray and isn’t nearly as much of a long shot to reach it.

he’s not my favorite prospect, but I’m definitely not against him at all.

I’d be disappointed we went ILB but of the available ILBs I’d be fine with queen in round 1

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Michael Pittman
Brandon Aiyuk
Bryan Edwards
Justin Madubuike
AJ Epenesa
Marlon Davidson
Cesar Ruiz
Devin Duvernay
Robert Hunt
Damien Lewis
Shane Lemieux
Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Jordyn Brooks
Patrick Queen
Logan Wilson
K'Lavon Chaisson

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Davis-Gaither and Robert Hunt are my two big pound the board guys. With a bit of trading could probably get both in the second.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Davis-Gaither and Robert Hunt are my two big pound the board guys. With a bit of trading could probably get both in the second.
If they draft Davis-Gaither, I'd be asking why they didn't keep Peanut in the first place. And in second round - it would be a crime.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
His role in pros probably wouldn't be much different than what Peanut could do.
Linebacker in the body of a safety. He's not worth 2nd round pick.
Agree. I hardly ever seen him take on blocks. He has a really good move I just dont know if itll work in the pros. Kinda how I feel with Curtis Weaver who I've soured on emensly

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
If they draft Davis-Gaither, I'd be asking why they didn't keep Peanut in the first place. And in second round - it would be a crime.
He's far better in coverage than Peanut ever was, and has great instincts (again something Peanut didn't). They are nowhere even close to being the same player.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
In no real order here-

Wish list: Jeudy, Ruggs, Kinlaw, or Queen

Rd1:
Yetur Gross Matos
Netane Muti
Cesar Ruiz
Justin Jefferson

Rd2:
Malik Harrison
Brandon Aiyuk