• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

PFF Mock Draft Simulator

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
PFF just released a Mock Draft Simulator WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO TRADE! This leads to all sorts of fun. They also give you a draft grade (based, of course, on their own grading scale), with 60 being the average.

Below is a sample draft with just a stupid amount of trades. I aggressively moved down the draft and up the draft to try and snipe players. Needless to say, I'd be quite pleased with the results:

PFF Mock Draft.png

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really like this simulator. I had other drafts which were absolutely wild - I ended up with 25 draft picks.
bestdraftsofar.png
bestdraftsofar2.png

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
So this one is pretty fun but wow is it crazy. Jeudy went number 2 is thing. Also, the format is a little harder than TDN so it was harder to know who was still on the board so I ended up messing up the back end the draft, but look at this shit lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200411-102451_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200411-102451_Chrome.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 306

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s not letting me lol, it’s greyed over with a pop up telling me to “read more” in a hot link, and the hot link has a sub offer at the end
From PFF: Which browser are you using on your phone? On chrome you need 3rd party cookies allowed, and on safari "prevent cross-site tracking" needs to be switched off. If it's a different browser there should be a similar option.
You need to choose less random or not random at all, draft for needs can also be turned off and I would take the 50/50 draft board option.
It takes a while, but the results are decent after some runs

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
It would be better if they would just show available prospects on a Big Board, that way you could see who is there when you are trading up or trading back.