• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The other boards

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I'm sad. But it was fun hanging out with everyone last night.

Last edited:

K-Dog

MVP
It sure took long enough.

I am glad I didn't try to stay up till the end.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I noticed that as well.

Well, we sure had some great times there. NOW....it's time to for us to take this site and our "new" home to the next level and beyond! Glad, I'm here and that many of the old gang is floating this way as well!

GO RAVENS!!

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
I just realized I hardly ever went to the website itself. Just looked at it and man do they have a lot going on. Too much for me.

RavensDFan

Veteran
At first it seemed kind of a drag to be starting all over again. Practice Squad??? lol But I am getting excited for all the possibilities here and being here from the beginning. It helps a lot to see familiar names & avatars finally coming in as well.

Just think, all the suggestions that were made for our old Home, will be heard and perhaps implemented here.

All that aside, a fond farewell and a big thank you for all the memories to the "official" message boards.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I got mixed feelings with even commenting on the news articles over there because I feel that if all the traffic goes away they may realize they made a mistake. It was pretty fun hanging and chatting with everyone the last couple of days. On Friday night my wife came home from work and said, "What do you want to do tonight?" She was a little disappointed when I said that I wanted to be on-line for the final hours. It got pretty crazy for a little while.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I got mixed feelings with even commenting on the news articles over there because I feel that if all the traffic goes away they may realize they made a mistake. It was pretty fun hanging and chatting with everyone the last couple of days. On Friday night my wife came home from work and said, "What do you want to do tonight?" She was a little disappointed when I said that I wanted to be on-line for the final hours. It got pretty crazy for a little while.

To hell with that cobrajet! Hanging with my wife is ALWAYS my #1 priority! Damn a Ravens board that's shutting down! :D:D:D

Last edited:

K-Dog

MVP
Yeah, I was on there most of the night. I wanted to stay on until the very end. Thank God I didn't, it didn't shut down until like 8:30 AM

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
i was trying to stay up to see the end but it still hadnt happened when it was supposed to so i went to sleep, woke up and they were still there and was like "was it all a dream?" but then it went down - so i lost sleep for nothing lol
It was worth it.