• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Resolved Two requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Dog

MVP
Two things I really liked on the old boards I would love to see here.
1) one touch "go to first unread post"
Just makes life simpler.

2) new posts or all read indicators at each section. Saves from having to peek in and see if anything is new.

supertolerator

Staff Member
Administrator
The "Go to first unread post" button exists, it just doesn't show up if you have already viewed all of the current posts on a thread.

If you click on a thread that you haven't seen all of the replies to, the button will appear at the top and also at the bottom of the page I believe.

If you look at the left of all of the forum sections, you will see that the chat bubble icons are shaded differently depending on when threads are read vs. unread.

I believe that the icon becomes darker when there is an unread thread or post. If the colors are too hard to differentiate between, I can fix that.

Edit: Here is a screenshot of what the button looks like;
View attachment 2

I'll be changing the text over it to white though, to make it more visible. The same goes for the page numbers.

Edit #2: I have changed the color on the page numbers and the "Go to first unread post" button to white so that it is easier to see ^_^

Last edited:

K-Dog

MVP
Okay the go to works automatically. Somehow it didn't before.

The shading in the read / unread icon is so close. Probably a more significant shade difference would be nice.

Otherwise all seems well here.
Thanks for doing this.

supertolerator

Staff Member
Administrator
Okay the go to works automatically. Somehow it didn't before.

The shading in the read / unread icon is so close. Probably a more significant shade difference would be nice.

Otherwise all seems well here.
Thanks for doing this.
Alright. I'll change the shading as soon as I can.

Edit: @K-Dog, I have made the read icons gray, and the unread icons are the same purple color.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.